FFR Radio Show: Friday the Thirteenth!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mindfields
    Banned
    • Dec 2004
    • 1566

    #31
    28. Me-Yah Wacky - Colors (2:12)
    29. Video Game Pianist - Super Mario World 1 (3:38)
    30. TaQ & good-cool - era (gc phat mix) (4:48)
    31. For Great Justice! - Buried (demo) (3:17)
    32. L.E.D. - JAEGAR FINAL ATTACK (Long version) (4:01)
    33. Pink Pong - Pink Dream (Zeta Mix) (6:12)
    34. the least 333sec - hirofumi sasaki (5:35)
    35. GRAVITY soundTeMP studioDTDS - Teme Of Payon(Christmas Mix) (4:16)

    Those were the songs I heard. After Teme of Payon I had it Paused and went into the living room to watch Conan, fell asleep, came back in room around 10 o'clock to see that WinAmp was still trying to make repetitive attempts to connect to the station.

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #32
      Oh yeah, I have Skype so you guys can hook it up~
      I'll join in .
      72. Nina Gordon - Straight Out Of Compton (1:49)

      that is when it got good.
      Oh man, everyone cracked up when I sent this to Chardish. It really made the idle IRC alive for a good 15 more minutes.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #33
        WTF Alain... I never said that.

        Someone impersonate me after I left at like 2:30?

        And... #39 was still the greatest song I heard.

        Expect to see some annoucements of an upcoming show by me (with my lovely co-host WhorliChan). Hopefully.
        RIP

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #34
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          WTF Alain... I never said that.

          Someone impersonate me after I left at like 2:30?
          His Highness, King Scott, did. Who else would've posed as you and said that? ;D

          He still sucks for dissing Miko Miko Nurse though.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #35
            God damnit... Scotty is gonna get a swift kick in the balls from me some time soon.

            RIP

            Comment

            • blahblah18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 1662

              #36
              tass interrupted me watching family guy to show me the thread haha
              but for now... postCount++

              Comment

              • flypie743
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 3210

                #37
                <3 blah

                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                Comment

                Working...