for fotbb it's best to use two hands, i beat it by putting my right middle finger on up and right ring finger on right arrow then use my left middle on down and left ring finger on left arrow. if you cant find a pattern mashing works well trough some fast parts.
can anyone give me tips to learn flight of the bumble bee?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
archowl is NOT a hacker
I think you are reffering too someone else...
That also has FCed FOTBB, but on ffrIt is better to be feared than to be loved- Machiavelli
How do you know when there is a singer knocking on your door? They forgot the key and don\'t know when to come in.Comment
-
Re: can anyone give me tips to learn flight of the bumble bee?
don't bump 3 year old topcs. thanks.RIPComment
. For that song I just use my two index fingers because you don't have to hit more then two at a time besides a few short parts, then I switch to four fingers.
Comment