Can't they just wipe the hacked scores?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MetsPenguin31
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 155

    #16
    Originally posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
    in ffr err most likely jimerax or something...I don't know, there was a thread with a list at one point.
    Not including the hackers, jimerax is number 2... Doug31 is number 1, with over 3 billion points.
    Originally posted by aperson
    Originally posted by emccky
    god forbid you try something hard :X
    Yeah because I'd kick your ass there too.

    Comment

    • zajac
      aka uAnimals
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2003
      • 4050

      #17
      Originally posted by iopq
      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Guys, if they're wiped, others will just cheat again. It's useless to clear them until Synth fixes the invisible arrow glitch and eliminates ways of hacking.
      quoted for agreement
      Quoted for agreement with the quoted agreement.
      Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
      We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

      Comment

      • blahblah18
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1662

        #18
        I r blahhax... no really, I'm not
        but for now... postCount++

        Comment

        • JonStinkyFinger
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 71

          #19
          i think they wiped the scores on Ball of Malt cuz i used to have a score on there but now there arent any high scores yall should check it out

          Comment

          • MetsPenguin31
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 155

            #20
            Ball of Malt hasn't been working for a while...You will get a score but it will say infinity percent and even if it is a high score it wont register...Its messed up, but I dont think they were wiped, just like bugged or something...And you didnt have a score on the list...
            Originally posted by aperson
            Originally posted by emccky
            god forbid you try something hard :X
            Yeah because I'd kick your ass there too.

            Comment

            • glowstickdemon
              FFR Player
              • May 2003
              • 21

              #21
              man i wanna see if my rank has gone up

              and i want my sig pic to work, even though it isnt anything special.

              Comment

              Working...