I feel like a famed pianist when I'm doing the classic songs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lupin_the_3rd
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 2665

    #16
    how profound

    Comment

    • jimerax
      ★★★★★
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2003
      • 8185

      #17
      poor man, I guess he has a horrible life.

      Comment

      • Ignite
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 986

        #18
        Originally posted by SuckMyDickNerdBitches
        yeah you gayass motherfucka you feel like fuckin beethoven except yall are twice as ugly and ten times as homo.. feel the burn moving ur fingers ******s? yeah what you burning like -500 calories eating them potato chips? have fun mother fuckers. i guess you bitches never heard of or found something called a life.

        you know how else motherfuckin #$* bitches like you can feel like beethoven? suck more dick mother fuckers choke!
        Oh noes, I'm gonna go tells my momma that a guy on teh interweb said bad words.

        And I bet you graduated from the unerversity of ''DURRRRR!!'' What, are you fuckin retarded. Have fun being banned loser.
        -Pat

        Comment

        Working...