Correct way to use 4 fingers, 2 hands for arrow keys?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    no sleepless.... i feel the same way, but i don't have a numpad on my laptop, so i'm stuck using the arrow keys for ffr. for sm, i use zxcv, which is less crowded as well.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Belgarion
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 66

      #17
      I use 2 hands, 4 fingers:

      Left Middle: Left Arrow
      Left Index: Down
      Right Index: Up
      Right Thumb: Right

      Comment

      • FrozenShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 5

        #18
        I use the 3-finger strategy as well.

        Comment

        • zildjian133
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 1138

          #19
          I don't think its a matter of preference anyone who switches from any other style to the two hands 4 fingers style makes you automatically better the minute you get used to it.

          Comment

          • rdrew4
            Banned
            • Mar 2004
            • 263

            #20
            I use just the normal 2 hand 4 finger way with indexes on up and down and middles on left and right ...

            Comment

            • Spazzbite
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 2181

              #21
              I do the same for 4 fingers when I actually play 4 fingers. Otherwise I'm all indexes =P

              Originally posted by Quicker
              shades don't break unless you break them.

              Comment

              • blahblah18
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 1662

                #22
                actually chromer, I"ve been toying aroudn with the setup you said you used, but before I read the post.. basically I'm looking at it as my transition from one handed to 2, i'm just doing it 1 key at a time
                but for now... postCount++

                Comment

                • emccky
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 4811

                  #23
                  when i use 4 fingers i play left mid - left / left pointer - up / right mid - right / right pointer - down.. other then that i play indexes.

                  Comment

                  Working...