New original (for ffr) - SuperGreenX - 4F73R M3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brainmaster07
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 2891

    #16
    Heh, I love the song (Lyrics are mediocer, but the music itself rules) I just got SMCVS to work yesterday so I can beat this song yet .

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #17
      Originally posted by Hyrogashi
      Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
      And you accuse Yanah of using too many doubles.

      I liked it.
      Yanah has (7391AB7391AB7391AB7
      391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB739
      1AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7
      391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391
      AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB7391AB
      7391AB7391AB7
      391AB),

      Arch0wl has 7039124862003700
      64826820307030(68242864826482648)302B!B00B

      If you can read DWI script, You can understand the difference.
      Big difference....very big difference.

      Comment

      • Hyrogashi
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2002
        • 961

        #18
        B is Left and Right double, ! represents the start of a freeze arrow, The character surrounding the ! again represents the end, 0 represents a space with no arrows. B!B00B.




        Originally posted by SotN
        That's almost funny.

        almost.

        I agree.
        Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

        Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

        Comment

        • P_O_S_T_W_H_O_R_E
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 38

          #19
          Originally posted by Hyrogashi
          B!B00B
          THATS GOING IN MY SIG
          Guess who?


          Originally posted by Hyrogashi
          B!B00B

          Comment

          • plasmix
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 3639

            #20
            I'll just pretend you're not Yanah.

            Comment

            • Yanah_the_Master
              Banned
              • Apr 2003
              • 1126

              #21
              damn, he got that quote before me =\

              Comment

              • P_O_S_T_W_H_O_R_E
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 38

                #22
                hahahahahahahaha
                Guess who?


                Originally posted by Hyrogashi
                B!B00B

                Comment

                Working...