Haha, I just noticed, It's my 1 year Anniversary at FFR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DJRiDDeR
    God
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 2215

    #16
    Heh, its been a year and 12 days for me since I started ffr and Stepmania same time..DDR "Pad" Half a year..

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #17
      Too bad I blocked you because you tried to jack off to a baseball bat and said you would hack me because I didnt give you FFR information.

      So I don't give a shit about you

      And as for djshox I barely know you, so maybe next time

      Comment

      • zildjian133
        FFR Player
        • May 2003
        • 1138

        #18
        If only I were cool enough to be on a shout out list...

        Comment

        • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1607

          #19
          RE: Haha, I just noticed, It

          Congrats on the year.
          I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

          SN = SickCatBodySpray

          Comment

          • aleco
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1054

            #20
            RE: Haha, I just noticed, It

            Whoa Kamoa?
            Yeah happy anniversary.
            I still exist...

            Comment

            • COTMFreak
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2004
              • 511

              #21
              Re: RE: Haha, I just noticed, It

              Originally posted by Snapps
              Stop joking around..because I really want it :'(

              And adding COTMFreak.
              ^_^. I forgot to mention I've been playing Stepmania for One Year, 3 Months, and 9 days ^_^.




              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #22
                RE: Haha, I just noticed, It

                Wrong forum, you ******. :O!


                And omg Reach <3 HVAM.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • DJRiDDeR
                  God
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 2215

                  #23
                  snapps your sad lol

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #24
                    Well this sucks, my computer at home wont let me go onto the internet..

                    HACK =O

                    I knew it..

                    Comment

                    • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 1663

                      #25
                      And omg Reach <3 HVAM.
                      wtf stfu n00b. lol
                      Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                      Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                      Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                      Comment

                      Working...