What's the lowest score you've ever got on FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #16
    Hmmm.....

    I got negative 30000 on Caprice a bit after it came out....maby that was HELLBEAT, though?

    I'll try again, butI havent gotten negative on anything recently, cause I am just too good.

    EDIT: Tried reallyhard to get -53k on Caprice.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • Reach
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 7471

      #17
      Heheh...yea. see arch...that kind of score is possible...so shove that flag back up your arse. =D!!!!!

      Comment

      • Arch0wl
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 6344

        #18
        You said you got -70000

        Comment

        • Reach
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 7471

          #19
          yea. thats almost the same thing. another 8000 negitive points. its possible.

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #20
            Oh, by the way, when I said I got -53k on Caprice, I didn't lose. I completed the song. XD

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • 87x
              Retired Staff
              • Dec 2002
              • 4379

              #21
              i tried to get negative on revolutionary by just hitting random buttons... and a i passed with a positive score....


              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
              87x: more like.. professional goth.

              Comment

              • SoujiroXx
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2003
                • 346

                #22
                I completed the song on both my scores listed in a prior post ^_^

                Comment

                • GundamSeph
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 42

                  #23
                  Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                  Oh, by the way, when I said I got -53k on Caprice, I didn't lose. I completed the song. XD
                  omg, lol.

                  Lowest i've got would have to be like -16,000 on revolutionary etrude (think thats the name), i lost like 10 seconds in and it just kinda died

                  Comment

                  • Arch0wl
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 6344

                    #24
                    10 seconds in?

                    Isn't that when the arrow start?

                    Comment

                    • dontcareaboutmyid
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2003
                      • 2103

                      #25
                      Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                      Oh, by the way, when I said I got -53k on Caprice, I didn't lose. I completed the song. XD
                      lie

                      i've gotten negative 10000 on the crono trigger final battle theme and pass
                      Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

                      Comment

                      • plasmix
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3639

                        #26
                        If you get a negative score it counts as a positive one. Then it just calculates the percent and adds the negative sign. If you got 60k on Caprice you would get better than 7% of the people. If you got -60k on Caprice you would get better than -7% of the people.

                        Comment

                        • QreepyBORIS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 7454

                          #27
                          Originally posted by dontcareaboutmyid
                          lie

                          i've gotten negative 10000 on the crono trigger final battle theme and pass
                          No, truth. I mashed all four buttons at the same time really quickly.

                          I really SHOULD do chrono....

                          Signature subject to change.

                          THE ZERRRRRG.

                          Comment

                          • Arman
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 64

                            #28
                            I got -403000 on Caprice. I have a pic but I don't know how to upload.

                            Comment

                            • Yanah_the_Master
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 1126

                              #29
                              just add it as an attachment

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #30
                                That would mean, if you really got that low, that you got all averages and misses. Sounds like crap, till I see a pic, of course.

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...