what is the best way to position your fingers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brainmaster07
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 2891

    #16
    I guess I take back the thing about it being hard to do a up/down right after a left. Just have to get used to it (Now that I can do it, I've gotten a 260 combo on mega man )

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #17
      I can FC it, barely trying.

      The DWI is alot harder though .

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • Brainmaster07
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 2891

        #18
        Did it some more, 200 combos are simple, gotten it down to 3 misses.

        Comment

        • Arch0wl
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 6344

          #19

          Comment

          • Sinjin
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 582

            #20
            I use one hand, same style as Brainmaster, except my left index doesn't move. I do this weird thing where I bring my thumb up on the down arrow for up/down combos. It's slow and clunky, but it's one of those habits you can't shake.

            Comment

            • Quizkid23
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 446

              #21
              I use my middle finger for both up and down including the up-down combos. All you have to do is A) press in between the two arrows with your finger or B) put the finger on both by laying it flat.

              Comment

              • makaveli121212
                FFR Player
                • May 2003
                • 3823

                #22
                87, what do you press right with; i assume its right middle, but above you have two fingers on down
                Originally posted by VxDx
                Stick it in her butt and pee.

                Comment

                • bballplaya
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 1007

                  #23
                  I use one hand
                  Originally posted by tnyhwk900
                  We need Arch0wl in his worst mood in here to say how much we hate AlternateOblivion .
                  http://stepmaniafan.proboards18.com
                  My forums looking for mods

                  Comment

                  • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 3078

                    #24
                    bballplaya lets try and break the four word post barrier you seem to be stuck on one side of....lets see shut up cody i use one hand...sounds lieka post whore to me

                    Comment

                    Working...