So my friend was being annoying about FFR and Arch in MSN...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blademonkey626
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 70

    #16
    Well still C's are pathetic grades for pathetic people. When I see that someone gets a C i think of them as a pathetic brainless human being. Just like all of the people here who do nothing but sit in front of the computer all day and play video games.

    Hi Spikespikespike dont think of anything I say to be harmful to you cause you would probably side with me if you could.
    PSP: $250
    2 PSP Games: $90
    PSP Accessories: $25
    Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #17
      kthxbai

      Originally posted by flypie743
      and LD, Not to be mean or anything but that whole release date comeback really sucked.

      It wasn't a comeback. There is really no release date for R2. It will be released when it's done.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #18
        I am the English king of the world. It doesn't even matter whom this Psychic25 character is. There's nothing better than perfection.

        FYI, I was talking to about 5 people when i was in this chat so i was typing kinda fast. and typing fast=mistakes, just thought u idiots might wanna know that, and LD, Not to be mean or anything but that whole release date comeback really sucked.

        P.S. I have better knowing of the English language than anyone who is in FFR except maybe psychic25, hes kind of a genious, but that also goes for u snapps (who got a D in English last year)
        First of all, five people at once is not an accomplishment. I've been active in the FFR Chat and FFR Radio Chat while talking to four of my best friends and six people I don't know in person. That makes twelve. Not only that, I was running a few checks on my computer and updating some information for myself about a game I wanted to get. It's not hard.

        Typing fast = mistakes? What's wrong? Didn't take any keyboarding classes in school? I can type well over 100 wpm and I rarely make mistakes.

        You spelled the following words incorrectly: "I x2, you x2, genius". Also, your first sentence is a run-on and included one word that did not need to be capitalized. There is an overuse of commas which is probably the reason for the run-on itself. You forgot to capitalize the "S" in "Snapps" (a proper noun in this instance). When using a number smaller than ten in a sentence, you are supposed to write it out.

        And to keep the topic relevant...

        Don't worry about when R2 will be released. The only person who really knows how it's progressing is Soccr; the one making the game. Games take time to make and setbacks can occur (IE: Half-Life 2? October 2003 release, eh?).

        ~Squeek

        Comment

        • DHS1
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 254

          #19
          Originally posted by linus
          wowed.......
          Ouch blademonkey, you got PWND.

          -[DHS1]-

          Comment

          • tnyhwk900
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4106

            #20
            Originally posted by MreSqueek
            First of all, five people at once is not an accomplishment. I've been active in the FFR Chat and FFR Radio Chat while talking to four of my best friends and six people I don't know in person. That makes twelve. Not only that, I was running a few checks on my computer and updating some information for myself about a game I wanted to get. It's not hard.

            Typing fast = mistakes? What's wrong? Didn't take any keyboarding classes in school? I can type well over 100 wpm and I rarely make mistakes.

            You spelled the following words incorrectly: "I x2, you x2, genius". Also, your first sentence is a run-on and included one word that did not need to be capitalized. There is an overuse of commas which is probably the reason for the run-on itself. You forgot to capitalize the "S" in "Snapps" (a proper noun in this instance). When using a number smaller than ten in a sentence, you are supposed to write it out.
            BURNED

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #21
              The only person who really knows how it's progressing is Soccr
              No, Synth knows, too...Soccr shows him progress almost everyday =/.

              And come on Squeek give him a break about his spelling. Not everyone likes to talk with perfect english on a messaging system.

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • blademonkey626
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 70

                #22
                Ok, first of all, in my second paragraph I had no idea the you had to have correct grammer and spelling. Second of all I really don't care for your accomplishments because my accomplishments will be greater, and as for my grammer and punctuation I really don't care because this isnt school and it doesn't count for a grade of any sort.
                PSP: $250
                2 PSP Games: $90
                PSP Accessories: $25
                Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                Comment

                • Snapps
                  NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 5650

                  #23
                  You seriously need to stop. Your starting a Flame War. Flame Wars aren't good.

                  You know what is good? No Flame Wars. Because they will laugh and come back with a new comment about you until you stop talking.

                  EDIT: Oh and Flame Wars end with a bad reaction from someone. You dont want to be there when it ends.

                  Comment

                  • Lupin_the_3rd
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 2665

                    #24
                    Flamewars can be fun to read

                    This one isn't...this is just stupid. Lock the thread- who gives a fuck how he types if he made a fool of himself anyway

                    Comment

                    • DHS1
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 254

                      #25
                      Originally posted by blademonkey626
                      I had no idea I really don't care I really don't care.
                      First of all, you should have left it as "I had no idea". Second of all, stop useing those as excuses. Third of all, buddy.. YOU GOT PWND!!


                      -[DHS1]-

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #26
                        I'm finished. No need to lock it. This thread serves as information to others angry at Synth (or other mods) for R2's release. The "flame war" has ceased, so let others post comments about this conversation.

                        Take your time on R2, fellas. No need to rush.

                        ~Squeek

                        Comment

                        • Arch0wl
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 6344

                          #27
                          FYI, I was talking to about 5 people when i was in this chat
                          OH MAN

                          HE'S HARDCORE NOW GUYS

                          5 people... get the fuck over yourself. Try 20, or 50 if you want to compare yourself to Synth =\

                          P.S. I have better knowing of the English language than anyone who is in FFR except maybe psychic25, hes kind of a genious
                          Sorry, your claims don't support themselves. Idiot.

                          Comment

                          • blademonkey626
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 70

                            #28
                            Go ahead arch say whatever you want its just a comeback fo me talking crap about you in the chat. lol
                            PSP: $250
                            2 PSP Games: $90
                            PSP Accessories: $25
                            Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                            Comment

                            • blademonkey626
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 70

                              #29
                              chardish, if snapps asked you when it was going to be released then we could have avoided this whole stupid meaningless thing. in your face flypie.
                              PSP: $250
                              2 PSP Games: $90
                              PSP Accessories: $25
                              Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                              Comment

                              • psychic25
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 367

                                #30
                                Blade, please... He's saying these things because of what you said about him in that conversation... the majority of which should not have been posted. *ahem

                                Yes, I know this is a mental lapse on his part, but please- try to be nice to him. This was a bad idea from the start.

                                And Blade- you, too- try to be nicer... Please...

                                Comment

                                Working...