How many song scoreboards are YOU on?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #16
    I'm on no scoreboards because of hackers and hidden arrow abusers. I too think the most recent players with the same score should be on top.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #17
      Maybe 1 or 2...

      Comment

      • Kenzya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 3411

        #18
        I'm on like.. 10 of them or something.. I don't play too often so I don't keep track..

        One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
        Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
        I'm Still Alive

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #19
          i was on 16 top10 lists.. but recent hackers (past month) have knocked me off of 4-5 of them... i haven't updated the rank on my spreadsheet in about a month... but a month ago i was ranked 1st-10th on 30 songs... 1st-20th on 59 songs... top50 on 71.

          more impressive in my mind is that i have 34 AAAs on FFR Songs... and 18 more FCs w/ 11 or less Goods.


          and a note: i have no clue what determines who gets onto top10 lists when people tie. its not who did it first, its not who did it most recent, and its not alphabetical. i haven't checked whether its by when you registered with FFR or not, but i'm doubting that it is. my research for this was done on The Color of Battle. i was the 1st person to AAA this song, with DIZZY09 getting a AAA about 5 minutes after me (then getting secret arrows and passing the AAA about 5 minutes after that)... but, i definately wasn't 1st on the list of AAAs, when the AAAs were still on the top10 list.
          RIP

          Comment

          • brave007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 26

            #20
            Dendrite and The Essential. I think those are the only ones. If it weren't for hackers and secret arrows I'd probably be on a few more.

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #21
              Seattle's Most Wanted - 4
              100 Bar Blackout - 6
              I have other ranks but saying those songs would cause alot of trouble.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #22
                Chromer, you've already said too much with the "cause a lot of trouble" part...

                Comment

                • zildjian133
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2003
                  • 1138

                  #23
                  I've been on like 5 but always got kicked off, Aim anthem, molto, those are the main ones, and easier ones

                  Comment

                  • RobbyZero
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 4613

                    #24
                    I should be on over 30 highscores.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #25
                      Robby's on almost all of them...

                      Comment

                      Working...