So instead of penises, I decided to go all out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arch0wl
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 6344

    #16
    The fuck you took me 3 minutes

    The owned and pwned took about 5-10

    Took longer to get off my lazy ass and upload them than it did to make them

    Comment

    • 87x
      Retired Staff
      • Dec 2002
      • 4379

      #17
      well its not as bold as the "FUCK YOU!" that arch made but.. he did his with a paint thing on 3rd mix.... i did mine on DWI... and that shit wont easy...



      they actually flash from black to clear...


      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
      87x: more like.. professional goth.

      Comment

      • Hyrogashi
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2002
        • 961

        #18
        Wtf? What's NUW mean?
        Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

        Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

        Comment

        • 87x
          Retired Staff
          • Dec 2002
          • 4379

          #19
          Neo Underground Wrestling...


          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
          87x: more like.. professional goth.

          Comment

          • Hyrogashi
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2002
            • 961

            #20
            GAY
            Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

            Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

            Comment

            • Yanah_the_Master
              Banned
              • Apr 2003
              • 1126

              #21
              Re: So instead of penises, I decided to go all out.

              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              Arch0wl...[/size]WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

              I REALLY don't wanna know

              Comment

              • scorpio1690
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 4817

                #22
                Originally posted by Hyrogashi
                Hurray! Let's celebrate with an orgy and hot chocolate at my place!
                Could I just have the hot chocolate please?

                Comment

                • Yattasparagus28
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 61

                  #23
                  that must have taken an unneccessarily long amount of time and effort....

                  Zomgwtfbbqpwn.

                  Comment

                  • Arch0wl
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 6344

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Yattasparagus28
                    that must have taken an unneccessarily long amount of time and effort....
                    Yes, 15 minutes to do all 3 pics is a very long time

                    Comment

                    • 87x
                      Retired Staff
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 4379

                      #25
                      for me about frickin 3 am to 8 am... i started from scratch not knowing what anyhting did... and i synched all the arrows so theirs no wibration movement from unsynched pics..


                      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                      87x: more like.. professional goth.

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #26
                        I am too lazy to do that. Meh.

                        POPULAR THREAD!!

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • bballplaya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 1007

                          #27
                          You guys have some serious issues
                          Originally posted by tnyhwk900
                          We need Arch0wl in his worst mood in here to say how much we hate AlternateOblivion .
                          http://stepmaniafan.proboards18.com
                          My forums looking for mods

                          Comment

                          • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 3078

                            #28
                            go home bball playa you dont appreciate good art

                            Comment

                            • bballplaya
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 1007

                              #29
                              I am at home.
                              Originally posted by tnyhwk900
                              We need Arch0wl in his worst mood in here to say how much we hate AlternateOblivion .
                              http://stepmaniafan.proboards18.com
                              My forums looking for mods

                              Comment

                              • 87x
                                Retired Staff
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 4379

                                #30
                                stop reviving dead thread with pointless posts..


                                RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                                87x: more like.. professional goth.

                                Comment

                                Working...