Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #16
    Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

    Originally posted by Dinglesberry
    An AAA isnt an AAA if it isnt MARVELOUS AS FUG, basically.. an AAA in etterna isnt like, all perfects and no greats or whatnot, its having a certain % accuracy > a set percent that I can't remember at the moment but is probably like 99%+ or something

    Thats why you could like, have really good marvelous : perfect ratio, get a great, and still AAA it I thinks.. And at the same time, if you had a really bad marvelous to perfect ratio, but didn't get any greats, it could end up not being an AAA
    Thanks a bunch for the info! I noticed another thing about the scoring system there's DP, PA (or something), Wife, and Waifu. Is there a difference between them or are they all identical? I've been using Wife so I'm not sure if that explains my ridiculous MA increase or not

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Walrusizer
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Aug 2014
      • 1080

      #17
      Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

      in etterna those settings dont matter anymore, wife is the default scoring system which everything is based off of
      Last edited by Walrusizer; 03-24-2017, 05:24 PM.
      is expressing my inability to create a creative signature an act of creativity in and of itself?

      Comment

      • Mourningfall
        ⇐⇓⇑⇒
        • Jan 2011
        • 1627

        #18
        Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Thanks a bunch for the info! I noticed another thing about the scoring system there's DP, PA (or something), Wife, and Waifu. Is there a difference between them or are they all identical? I've been using Wife so I'm not sure if that explains my ridiculous MA increase or not
        (correct me folks if I'm wrong but to my knowledge) Wife is weighted as 100% = AAAA while DP = 100% AAA, that's the difference I've noticed between the two, while you may be AA'ing DP 93% you could not be AA'ing Wife because of scrub MA

        Comment

        • Walrusizer
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Aug 2014
          • 1080

          #19
          Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

          wife aaa is 99.75% and wife aaaa is 99.98%. 100% wife on anything more than 4 notes is nearly impossible
          Last edited by Walrusizer; 03-24-2017, 05:45 PM.
          is expressing my inability to create a creative signature an act of creativity in and of itself?

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #20
            Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

            Another question about the Etterna project (this time it's about simfiles) so I did what I usually do, create the .sm in text, drag and drop into my WIP folder with the song and fire up etterna project and when I go to set the BPM it just crashes, what's going on? Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Mourningfall
              ⇐⇓⇑⇒
              • Jan 2011
              • 1627

              #21
              Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

              what are you doing dude

              ddream, arrowvortex, anything but what you're doing now.

              dey be programs that make stepping childs play, quit beating around the bush with outdated means and get wit da times mang
              Last edited by Mourningfall; 03-26-2017, 03:01 PM.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #22
                Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                what are you doing dude

                ddream, arrowvortex, anything but what you're doing now.

                dey be programs that make stepping childs play, quit beating around the bush with outdated means and get wit da times mang
                Okay so I got arrowvortex and I boot it up and it says "MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer"

                little help would be great

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Mourningfall
                  ⇐⇓⇑⇒
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 1627

                  #23
                  Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Okay so I got arrowvortex and I boot it up and it says "MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer"

                  little help would be great
                  you just need to install visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

                  Comment

                  • macgravel
                    Resident Poopbutt
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 2405

                    #24
                    Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

                    Welcome back, duder! ArrowVortex is the shit. It makes chart creation 1000000x easier.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #25
                      Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

                      Originally posted by Mourningfall
                      I just did that not too long ago and it's still saying that it's still missing the .dll

                      could it be that Windows 10 is the issue here? If so is DDRream compatible with Windows 10? I'd really like to get back into making simfiles D:

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Mourningfall
                        ⇐⇓⇑⇒
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 1627

                        #26
                        Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        I just did that not too long ago and it's still saying that it's still missing the .dll

                        could it be that Windows 10 is the issue here? If so is DDRream compatible with Windows 10? I'd really like to get back into making simfiles D:
                        very strange potentially need to reset I guess. But yes, fortunately DDReam is compatible.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #27
                          Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

                          Originally posted by Mourningfall
                          very strange potentially need to reset I guess. But yes, fortunately DDReam is compatible.
                          Lol I'm an idiot I didn't install the x86 for it. it's working now!

                          Now for a silly question. Where can I download songs to step for FFR? I know the permissions and such and I tried to download one as an .mp3 from soundcloud but it wouldn't let me do anything. In the meantime I guess I'll get a WIP up and going... expect A LOT of video game stuff from me

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #28
                            Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

                            Double post for 2 very good questions. I'm hoping a mod or admin can help with this one.

                            Since my return to the community I noticed that according to my FFR scores I'm in division 2 Advanced... However if you look at the thread I made on the brag board you'll clearly see that if another tournament should happen, having me in division 2 would be completely unfair to the other players in the community. Is there a workaround you guys use for circumstances like this?

                            My second question is about simfiles. I'll use the song Grief and Malice as an example (because we have permission from Helblind). Let's say I want to make a chart for newer players for this song. But then it becomes too easy for them... Can a single step artist make multiple charts for the same song in succession? I thoroughly read and understand the batch process but I'm wondering if there's any exceptions to the process like the example I mentioned above

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            Working...