Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR General Talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR General Talk
I don't even know how i did this...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
leonid
I am leonid
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Posts:
8080
Share
Post
#16
02-7-2016, 01:30 AM
Re: I don't even know how i did this...
Why is this guy banned
Proud member of Team No
Comment
Post
Cancel
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
Join Date:
Sep 2015
Posts:
644
Share
Post
#17
02-7-2016, 01:35 AM
Re: I don't even know how i did this...
He did this several times, a thread for each. Apparently.
Originally posted by
[11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Originally posted by
スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Comment
Post
Cancel
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
Join Date:
Sep 2015
Posts:
644
Share
Post
#18
02-7-2016, 01:36 AM
Re: I don't even know how i did this...
Originally posted by
Tarrik
who is soundwave
No really, who is soundwave
Last edited by
Soundwave-
;
02-7-2016, 01:36 AM
.
Originally posted by
[11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Originally posted by
スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#19
02-7-2016, 09:22 AM
Re: I don't even know how i did this...
Originally posted by
leonid
Why is this guy banned
Legit, was super depressed when I saw THE LEGEND get banned.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
XelNya
[Kaho]
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2012
Posts:
3369
Share
Post
#20
02-7-2016, 02:05 PM
Re: I don't even know how i did this...
Originally posted by
leonid
Why is this guy banned
Lol
Comment
Post
Cancel
bmah
shots
FIRE
D
Profile Moderator
FFR Simfile Author
Global Moderator
Join Date:
Oct 2003
Posts:
8448
Share
Post
#21
02-7-2016, 04:38 PM
Re: I don't even know how i did this...
The user was 10 years old, under the forum's age minimum.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment