How many of you have FULL COMBOED Silence?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dark_1203
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 115

    #16
    dude seriously slience is like fucking impossible i mean i can only get to the part where all those arrows just cover your screen i mean i even used two hands i lasted just a lil bit longer then i usally do but then i still lost god how do u guys do that?!


    http://www.neuage.net/x.php?id=286 you know you want to click on this

    Comment

    • linus
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 2417

      #17
      I have fc'd it for four times.......first time, ffr glitched and froze on the result screen......Second time i fc'd it with 200 something good.....third time i got less good.....Fourth time is the record now.....
      gone.

      Comment

      • Quizkid23
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 446

        #18
        Well dark, you're new here, and haven't had enough experience. When you play for another month or so, you can probably do it.

        By the way, if you mash on hard songs Matthew, then that would be the reason you can't beat Chrono Trigger. (Not at all a good mashing song)

        Comment

        • Quizkid23
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 446

          #19
          I almost have enough credits to buy it and try it.
          (Hooray, everybody loves the serves-no-purpose arrow!)

          Well dark, you're new here, and haven't had enough experience. When you play for another month or so, you can probably do it.

          By the way, if you mash on hard songs Matthew, then that would be the reason you can't beat Chrono Trigger. (Not at all a good mashing song)

          Comment

          • dark_1203
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 115

            #20
            lol quizkid you posted the same thing twice :P but oh well alls i got to do is get a lil faster


            http://www.neuage.net/x.php?id=286 you know you want to click on this

            Comment

            • Quizkid23
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 446

              #21
              well u know, you could've not written anything so that I could've deleted 1... lol

              Comment

              • Captain015
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 6

                #22
                Originally posted by Matthew666
                Originally posted by Kefit
                You can get a 486 combo on Silence but can't even finish Chrono Trigger?

                WTF?
                I don't get it either...Chrono Trigger is the only one I can't finish.
                Dude i suck and I can do that with a full combo. More than likely.

                Comment

                • Quizkid23
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 446

                  #23
                  JESUS CHRIST!!!!! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU FULL COMBO THAT?!? THAT'S ALMOST LIKE... REVO-HARD!

                  Comment

                  • NeoDarkHeart
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 283

                    #24
                    ... wait, wait wait wait!

                    silence is the hardest?!


                    dude FLIGHT OF THE BUMBLEBEE isnt even facking RANKED. there's one in the same genre (classical) that's labeled "for masters only" then there's another in the same genre labeled "for GURUS only", then there's FLIGHT OF THE BUMBLEBEE, and where the rank should be, THERE'S NOTHING. =P

                    Stats
                    You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #25
                      i'm 14th on silence with a 1435 combo... max combo is 1480. dizzy03 has FCed it, as he sent me a challenge on silence that was a FC. my guess is that of the 13 ahead of me, at least 7-8 are FCs... mashers besides linus... with a few legit 1000+ combos as well.

                      note: i mashed like heck to get mine.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • linus
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2417

                        #26
                        hey I don't mash to FC silence!!! It's UBER not me ..........
                        gone.

                        Comment

                        • Quizkid23
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 446

                          #27
                          He sed mashers BESIDES linus as in not includin u... plus fotbb isn't as hard as silence at all.

                          Comment

                          • jimerax
                            ★★★★★
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 8185

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Quizkid23
                            plus fotbb isn't as hard as silence at all.
                            Silence is 140bpm 16th stream with doubles for like 2 minutes.
                            FOTBB is 199bpm 16th stream for 1 minute, but easier to get misses on FFR.

                            Overall, Silence is a little harder but not that much difference.

                            Comment

                            • Arch0wl
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 6344

                              #29
                              Enough.

                              Silence won't be the hardest song for long.

                              Comment

                              • ToshX
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2004
                                • 5111

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Matthew666
                                My very first post here!...Anyways...

                                Silence...the hardest song in the game...HAH! I can do silence easily. I've never gotten a Full combo, but I've done damn good on it (Highest combo is 486)...I could probably get a full combo if I tried long enough. But the Chrono Trigger Boss theme...now there's a hard one. I've never managed to finish it -_-;.
                                If you can consistantly get 486 combo in Silence then you can ALWAYS full combo Chrono, trust me.

                                Comment

                                Working...