Songs of the Week (August 17, 2013)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mi40
    ᅠ
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2008
    • 3655

    #16
    Re: Songs of the Week (August 17, 2013)

    community run website

    Comment

    • Fluvs
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2009
      • 674

      #17
      Re: Songs of the Week (August 17, 2013)

      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
      front page post please, the site feels dead right now to me with the lack of them.
      Yes this will help

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #18
        Re: Songs of the Week (August 17, 2013)

        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
        I really don't care if it's a SOTW write-up, I just think we need SOMETHING happening on the front page. A SOTW, a Queue Update, Tournament Update/Signups, another Aaaaahh Fire, ANYTHING.
        I wasn't able to do anything involving a FPP last time I tried (which admittedly, was five days ago).

        I don't have anything interesting to put on the front page at the moment, and I'm also somewhat lacking on time. I'll think of something, because I definitely agree -- the front page is kinda... dying.

        Comment

        • mi40
          ᅠ
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 3655

          #19
          Re: Songs of the Week (August 17, 2013)

          put up pictures of skrillex, that'll have the kids flocking to our website

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #20
            Re: Songs of the Week (August 17, 2013)

            Originally posted by Fission
            difficulty 3 file? from dossar? what nonsense is this
            (worry) this might be worse than a synthlight file (worry)
            bananas


            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #21
              Re: Songs of the Week (August 17, 2013)

              Originally posted by James May
              (worry) this might be worse than a synthlight file (worry)
              They're all at least on par with it.

              If you ignore the fact they're synced.

              Comment

              Working...