Songs of the Week (August 10, 2013)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #46
    Re: Songs of the Week (August 10, 2013)

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Mind letting me use your sync for time saving purposes?



    I never said it was bad, I just would have changed things. It's still a neat file.
    Wasn't talking about your comment huehue.
    bananas


    Comment

    • Zephei
      The Supreme Bean
      • Nov 2011
      • 297

      #47
      Re: Songs of the Week (August 10, 2013)

      Wait a minute, someone finally stepped WMWW? Will play as soon as I wake up tomorrow. This stuff has got to be featured in the front page posts so that people notice it.

      Big congrats to Charu!
      Expert AAAs: 22
      Master AAAs: 11
      Guru AAAs: 9

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #48
        Re: Songs of the Week (August 10, 2013)

        Originally posted by James May
        Wasn't talking about your comment huehue.
        I used your comment to say that on the off chance someone misunderstood what I meant.

        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #49
          Re: Songs of the Week (August 10, 2013)

          Originally posted by Zephei
          Wait a minute, someone finally stepped WMWW? Will play as soon as I wake up tomorrow. This stuff has got to be featured in the front page posts so that people notice it.
          +1

          New files will get played more that way.


          Comment

          • DossarLX ODI
            Batch Manager
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2008
            • 15013

            #50
            Re: Songs of the Week (August 10, 2013)

            I've noticed a dramatic decrease in the playcounts of files as well with the front page posts missing.

            Help Me Find My Child Or The Gold has been out for three weeks and only has 258 plays.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

            Comment

            • popsicle_3000
              Legendary Noob
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 4642

              #51
              Re: Songs of the Week (August 10, 2013)

              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              also this
              someone please make this the next background vid token file!!

              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              one way to stream them all
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

              But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              Title: Popsicle Three

              Thousand the farthest
              He's gone in an official
              Whoop hip hip hooray!
              Originally posted by U.N. Owen
              kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

              @popsicle_3000:
              Danger incoming
              The popsicles are melting
              Three thousand of them
              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

              dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
              friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
              dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
              friend: hey bro can i tell you something
              dynam0 yeah man whats up?
              friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
              dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
              friend: thanks man
              dynam0: no problem man
              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

              Comment

              Working...