Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #16
    Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

    These were pretty fun. Surprised this got so little attention. Guess people are burnt out after the tournament haha


    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #17
      Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

      I can live on without more xay files

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)



        Fawk you Kommi

        This is a fun file for this week by the way. Second place to Dizzay, as Dizzay I just adore!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • mrpreggers
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Feb 2011
          • 3395

          #19
          Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

          Go*60*Go's song and chart are almost as bad as Ripoff lol

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #20
            Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

            Someone is a hater of great things

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #21
              Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

              I enjoyed Go*60*Go quite a bit. It's deceivingly difficult, though.

              Comment

              • smartdude1212
                2 is poo
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 6687

                #22
                Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                I enjoyed Go*60*Go quite a bit. It's deceivingly difficult, though.
                Holy hell, this... I couldn't get Velocity to load for a while the day after release so I tried it on the site engine and kept dropping goods left and right in the first 300 notes. First try on Velocity (when it finally loaded): AAA (and it was nerve-wracking).

                Excellent song though.

                As for Dizzay, I realize there are some interesting (read: awkward and tricky) patterns, but I don't think it's a 76... it feels like a 73 at most.

                Comment

                • popsicle_3000
                  Legendary Noob
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4642

                  #23
                  Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

                  Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                  I enjoyed Go*60*Go quite a bit. It's deceivingly difficult, though.
                  you need to be on your toes the entire song!

                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  one way to stream them all
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                  But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Title: Popsicle Three

                  Thousand the farthest
                  He's gone in an official
                  Whoop hip hip hooray!
                  Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                  kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                  @popsicle_3000:
                  Danger incoming
                  The popsicles are melting
                  Three thousand of them
                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                  dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                  friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                  dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                  friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                  dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                  friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                  dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                  friend: thanks man
                  dynam0: no problem man
                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #24
                    Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

                    You're really not kidding, haha D:

                    I had some trouble trying to take it down after not playing seriously for nearly a week -- there was a really nasty split jump transition right in the middle of the song that caught me off guard at LEAST four times, lmfao.

                    EDIT: also, I find Dizzay to be harder than 76, lmfao -- go varying skillsets

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #25
                      Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

                      i forgot to send in my fixes for go 60 go lol. oh well they were minor anyway

                      Comment

                      • rayword45
                        Local Teenage Wastebasket
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 3212

                        #26
                        Re: Songs of the Week (March 31, 2013)

                        I didn't notice until now since I'm barely active, but hooray Go 60 Go is added. Now to see if I can still AAA 10s.
                        The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

                        BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

                        Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

                        And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
                        NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

                        Comment

                        Working...