Where do the secret songs go now

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SotN
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2002
    • 1159

    #16
    Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
    Yep. I like being Jewish..no Hell!

    Say, SotN, are you a Semite?
    As in one of the ethnic groups indiginous to Palestine? Which become the Jews? Or Jewish? I'll go with the latter.

    Catholic, oddly enough. One of the requirements to becoming a confirmed Catholic (as opposed to being mearly baptised) is to learn alot about the Jewish faith. Jesus was a Jew after all.
    209

    Comment

    • 87x
      Retired Staff
      • Dec 2002
      • 4379

      #17
      true that.... so instead of following what jesus followed, they made up a religion based on his life and him the being the son of jesus... and all this other crap... sounds like a fairy tale to me...


      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
      87x: more like.. professional goth.

      Comment

      • Hyrogashi
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2002
        • 961

        #18
        Kill Me Now.
        Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

        Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

        Comment

        • SotN
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2002
          • 1159

          #19
          Originally posted by 87x
          true that.... so instead of following what jesus followed, they made up a religion based on his life and him the being the son of jesus... and all this other crap... sounds like a fairy tale to me...
          Nah, Catholicism is the Jewish faith with a few more things written in.
          209

          Comment

          • MEGAginge
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2002
            • 430

            #20
            Originally posted by Satsui
            I know =(. I'm the personification of all the "secret songs" =)
            wow i find you annoying already

            //MEGAginge


            Comment

            Working...