Songs of the Week (November 17, 2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #31
    Re: Songs of the Week (November 17, 2012)

    Doré in french means golden...
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • SC_coolguy44
      Harmonoize
      • Sep 2007
      • 1041

      #32
      Re: Songs of the Week (November 17, 2012)

      I personally think Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!! is too easy to be a 72.

      Comment

      • KrazyKitsune
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2010
        • 602

        #33
        Re: Songs of the Week (November 17, 2012)

        Yeah, I have to agree with Unicron Barbeque being misrated... but it's a really fun file to play, especially the jumptrills. ^^
        But that jumpstream at the end... ouch. x.x
        Last edited by KrazyKitsune; 11-18-2012, 05:32 PM.

        Comment

        • xVaLoRx
          MYFUCKINGSOUND
          • Nov 2009
          • 1427

          #34
          Re: Songs of the Week (November 17, 2012)

          XACKSECKS music is top tier song choice

          Comment

          • I like it
            Housekeeper
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 2123

            #35
            Re: Songs of the Week (November 17, 2012)

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #36
              Re: Songs of the Week (November 17, 2012)

              yay


              Comment

              • SKG_Scintill
                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2009
                • 3877

                #37
                Re: Songs of the Week (November 17, 2012)

                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                Doré in french means golden...
                Or gilded, bcz goldfinger n shiz





                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                ___
                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                .

                Comment

                • dore
                  caveman pornstar
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 6317

                  #38
                  Re: Songs of the Week (November 17, 2012)

                  Originally posted by popsicle_3000
                  i didn't know dore still stepped
                  occasionally

                  Originally posted by bmah
                  A dore song that many people are praising. REMEMBER THIS PEOPLE
                  I'm saving up my files-that-people-like karma for when White Walls gets released heuhehueuhe


                  I'm glad that most people like the file though, I decided that I wanted to make something fun but not that challenging. A little throwback in style while still having big boy patterns and some PR, but not really technical.
                  Last edited by dore; 11-21-2012, 02:28 PM.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                  Comment

                  Working...