Songs of the Week (September 22, 2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #46
    Re: Songs of the Week (September 22, 2012)

    Originally posted by AlexDest
    Don't have it anymore.

    However, you did upload a video for the file.
    oh right lmao

    ill check 8)
    ty for your feedback though I appreciate it


    Comment

    • MikeShinoda12345
      *\(^o^)/*
      • Oct 2008
      • 1890

      #47
      Re: Songs of the Week (September 22, 2012)

      uh
      I feel like a retard but
      where are the handjacks in xanth

      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #48
        Re: Songs of the Week (September 22, 2012)

        So after playing them all

        The only reviews that changed from what I thought

        Hello is slightly worse than expected because I hadn't noticed I actually had to waste credits to play it

        Why u no put Xanthy there it'd have made WAY more sense come on guys

        Also intersect is more trolly than the SM. I am slightly sad but like it despite this flaw.

        Comment

        • ddr_f4n
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 3807

          #49
          Re: Songs of the Week (September 22, 2012)

          FFFFFFFFFF the two songs I want are Veteran songs. You guys did this on purpose didn't you?
          Out Now!


          Older Releases:
          Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
          Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
          東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

          Comment

          • Sweagen
            FFR Veteran
            • Jun 2008
            • 333

            #50
            Re: Songs of the Week (September 22, 2012)

            lol just got on and trying them now

            Danzai was an awesome and unique sounding file sightread AAA

            Comment

            • SK8R43
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Jan 2008
              • 4684

              #51
              Re: Songs of the Week (September 22, 2012)

              Originally posted by MikeShinoda12345
              uh
              I feel like a retard but
              where are the handjacks in xanth
              I think they are talking about the "Hand jacks" as in the (234) 4444444 maybe?
              Thee Burstinator
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...