FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SirRhythm
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2011
    • 37

    #46
    Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 4

    i'm not snide at all, i'm very direct, it's kind of hard not to when ffr is the only flash game i have ever played that has crashed in browser, crashed in standalone (regardless of version)

    when the game doesn't crash i am lucky if 1 in 100 of my runs doesn't have a single lag issue in it.

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #47
      Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 4

      Not a lot of people have been having issues with crashing. Try the R^2 engine and see if it works better for you. It's available for everyone in the tournament (due to previous lag issues).

      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...y/rSquared.php

      Comment

      • Mike Weedmark
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2009
        • 1196

        #48
        Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 4

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
        Aletheia was awesome. I was wondering where the difficulty was coming in, and then I ran into some really tricky pattern transitions (one of them delivered 0-2-0-1 on me, something that I rarely do on a single mistake). I have a feeling that D5 will be a tight cutoff going into the top 16. One thing that should be noted, though: I feel like the rating is a bit inflated on the song. I personally wonder if the chart should fall somewhere around 75/76, but that's my opinion. :P
        Sounds like the words of someone who forgets what it's like to not be greased-diarrhea fast :P

        Aletheia is HARD for mid-D5. I promise :P

        Comment

        • MikeShinoda12345
          *\(^o^)/*
          • Oct 2008
          • 1890

          #49
          Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 4

          Originally posted by Mike Weedmark
          greased-diarrhea fast
          That took like twenty seconds to wrap my head around

          Comment

          • Mike Weedmark
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2009
            • 1196

            #50
            Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 4

            It's pretty fast, yeah.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #51
              Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 4

              hey I never posted itt so

              Aletheia is one of my favorite charts in FFR. the 12th minijacks are way too much fun. great job, Gazelle and Scintill. also why did no one tell me Scylaax makes music? the song is ****ing badass.

              Comment

              Working...