Team Pokemon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reshiram
    The Vast White Note
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2011
    • 1224

    #1111
    Re: Team Pokemon

    Originally posted by bmah
    nope.avi

    Next hint: stop looking at the ground! Grab some of that cumin and start looking in a restaurant!

    Jackpot down to 200k!

    (bmah I swear to Arceus if you don't get this from that clue... Use your head!)
    Last edited by Reshiram; 12-30-2012, 08:34 PM.

    Comment

    • KrazyKitsune
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2010
      • 602

      #1112
      Re: Team Pokemon

      Originally posted by Reshiram
      nope.avi

      Next hint: stop looking at the ground! Grab some of that cumin and start looking in a restaurant!

      Jackpot down to 200k!

      (bmah I swear to Arceus if you don't get this from that clue... Use your head!)
      ... I get this feeling you're only giving hints that bmah will understand, haha.

      Comment

      • Reshiram
        The Vast White Note
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2011
        • 1224

        #1113
        Re: Team Pokemon

        Originally posted by KrazyKitsune
        ... I get this feeling you're only giving hints that bmah will understand, haha.
        Actually, that hint is rather figurable when taken as a word-problem and combined with hint 2. Though, if you'd like, I'll add another free hint.

        If you look at http://askunown.tumblr.com/list there is a list of Poke-Ask blogs sorted by generation and other pertinent information, somewhere in there. Take all the hints I've given, and deduce the most appropriate blog from there. ^.^
        Last edited by Reshiram; 12-31-2012, 05:20 AM.

        Comment

        • igotrhythm
          Fractals!
          • Sep 2004
          • 6535

          #1114
          Re: Team Pokemon

          Going with this one: http://askheatran.tumblr.com/
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

          Comment

          • funmonkey54
            The Chill Keeper
            • Oct 2007
            • 4127

            #1115
            Re: Team Pokemon

            I would like Empoleon upon my admittance into this team.

            Comment

            • bmah
              shots FIRED
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Oct 2003
              • 8448

              #1116
              Re: Team Pokemon

              Originally posted by igotrhythm
              Going with this one: http://askheatran.tumblr.com/
              Reshiram said that his blog was just a week old. That blog's latest post was over 2 months ago.

              @Reshiram: I have a link to a directory of blogs, but the page hasn't been updated since September

              Comment

              • KrazyKitsune
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2010
                • 602

                #1117
                Re: Team Pokemon

                Originally posted by bmah
                @Reshiram: I have a link to a directory of blogs, but the page hasn't been updated since September
                This. Am I missing something here?

                Comment

                • Reshiram
                  The Vast White Note
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2011
                  • 1224

                  #1118
                  Re: Team Pokemon

                  Guys.

                  http://askunown.tumblr.com/list/

                  Comment

                  • KrazyKitsune
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 602

                    #1119
                    Re: Team Pokemon

                    http://ask-the-lunar-duo.tumblr.com/

                    Comment

                    • SKG_Scintill
                      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 3877

                      #1120
                      Re: Team Pokemon

                      http://ninj-ask.tumblr.com/list/
                      http://kang-ask-han.tumblr.com/list/
                      http://yam-ask.tumblr.com/list/





                      Originally posted by bluguerilla
                      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                      ___
                      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                      .

                      Comment

                      • Nick Skyline
                        Retired from VSRGs
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 530

                        #1121
                        Re: Team Pokemon

                        Scintill, you're only allowed one guess.

                        http://ask-shiny-mesprit.tumblr.com/ - is this it?
                        How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                        Soundcloud Profile

                        Comment

                        • Reshiram
                          The Vast White Note
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2011
                          • 1224

                          #1122
                          Re: Team Pokemon

                          Nope. None of you are even close. C'mon, read all the hints again!

                          Prize dropped to 100K because of a new hint! Progressive jackpot is shrinking~

                          4th gen. The legends will tell part of the tale. Though you might have to go out on a few limbs to figure out the other part...

                          Stop looking at the ground! Grab some cumin and look in a restaurant!

                          New hint!
                          Hedge trimmers? You won't need those for me.

                          Comment

                          • KrazyKitsune
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 602

                            #1123
                            Re: Team Pokemon

                            OH, I'M AN IDIOT.

                            http://ask-skymintaur.tumblr.com/

                            IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE IT'S YOU EVEN...

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6534

                              #1124
                              Re: Team Pokemon

                              been playing a lot of black recently. still in love with pokemon, don't believe me? add me on facebook.

                              Comment

                              • Reshiram
                                The Vast White Note
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2011
                                • 1224

                                #1125
                                Re: Team Pokemon

                                Originally posted by KrazyKitsune
                                OH, I'M AN IDIOT.

                                http://ask-skymintaur.tumblr.com/

                                IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE IT'S YOU EVEN...
                                Haha, yes that's correct! Your credits are sent, enjoy...

                                Feel free to ask me anything on there, too! I don't bite... and I'm having a lot of fun with the other Poke-Ask blogs as well~

                                Comment

                                Working...