Am I the only one who plays FFR with one hand?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DANCEmeister
    FFR Player
    • May 2003
    • 12

    #31
    why didnt you post a poll? i use one hand.

    Comment

    • MEGAginge
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2002
      • 430

      #32
      one hand. and before i stopped playing, i was top 10 material for most songs.... need to get back in the groove now...

      //MEGAginge


      Comment

      • Arman
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 64

        #33
        I play with one hand and I'm pretty good. I'm on some of the hi-score lists.

        Comment

        • no_god
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 23

          #34
          i use two hands and i dont think its cheap cause anyone can use all the hands they have
          Those who live by the sword get shot by those who dont.

          Comment

          • Arch0wl
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 6344

            #35
            Originally posted by Arman
            I play with one hand and I'm pretty good. I'm on some of the hi-score lists.
            Being on the highscore list doesn't really matter....

            Comment

            • plasmix
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2003
              • 3639

              #36
              I use one hand for songs like FF7 and such and two hands for the arrow rolls like Breaking the Common.

              Comment

              • MEGAginge
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2002
                • 430

                #37
                b the c has no real rolls... try Revolutionary one handed! (slightly harder )

                //MEGAginge


                Comment

                • plasmix
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 3639

                  #38
                  Meh...I just realized B the C is a lot easier with one hand. No finger collision.

                  Comment

                  • Arman
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 64

                    #39
                    Well how about this, I can AAA Healing Vision on Heavy with speed 3X on DWI.

                    Comment

                    • Arch0wl
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 6344

                      #40
                      Woopee.

                      That's nothing.

                      Comment

                      • Arman
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 64

                        #41
                        Ok, so I'm a n00b. Give me a challenge then.

                        Comment

                        • Hyrogashi
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 961

                          #42
                          Try AAAing BemaniRuler's V, G2, Then talk
                          Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                          Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                          Comment

                          • Arman
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 64

                            #43
                            Lol, that's impossible!

                            Comment

                            • Arman
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 64

                              #44
                              So what's your best?

                              Comment

                              • Arch0wl
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 6344

                                #45
                                He's AAAed V and G2.

                                Comment

                                Working...