Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • U.N. Owen
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 640

    #406
    Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

    Originally posted by Winrar
    for funniest post is all I can come up with
    That was posted in September.
    link

    Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

    "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

    Comment

    • popsicle_3000
      Legendary Noob
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 4642

      #407
      Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

      has to be between 18th-31st of dec

      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
      39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      one way to stream them all
      Originally posted by Xiz
      Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

      But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
      Originally posted by reuben_tate
      Title: Popsicle Three

      Thousand the farthest
      He's gone in an official
      Whoop hip hip hooray!
      Originally posted by U.N. Owen
      kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

      @popsicle_3000:
      Danger incoming
      The popsicles are melting
      Three thousand of them
      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

      dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
      friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
      dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
      friend: hey bro can i tell you something
      dynam0 yeah man whats up?
      friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
      dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
      friend: thanks man
      dynam0: no problem man
      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
      pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
      Originally posted by Xiz
      Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

      Comment

      • 8 Hour Whore
        ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
        • Oct 2006
        • 2324

        #408
        Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

        Wont be able to play and i dont know when ill get intern.et at the appartment. Im currently sending this via phone so good luck d4
        R.I.P JellyGod <333

        Best AAA: Banned Forever
        BlackFlags: 49

        Comment

        • ohsosilly
          Gets all the birds
          • Jul 2006
          • 669

          #409
          Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

          Probs my last submission unless I get reaaal lucky. I'm BFing all over the place today.

          Last edited by ohsosilly; 12-27-2011, 10:55 AM.

          Comment

          • The_Toymaker
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2011
            • 820

            #410
            Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

            welp, I can't play this song for shit, so I'm pretty much done round 1. GG

            Comment

            • wildfireskunk
              Purveyor of tea
              • Sep 2004
              • 1247

              #411
              Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

              Originally posted by ohsosilly
              Probs my last submission unless I get reaaal lucky. I'm BFing all over the place
              Looks like it'll be a good score for your division though, so all is well! Keep it up
              ITG guru, FFR noob, wants to hug every cat.

              Comment

              • popsicle_3000
                Legendary Noob
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 4642

                #412
                Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

                that "approved" post finally is visible! not going to lie, i was a bit sad when i didn't see it.

                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                one way to stream them all
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                Title: Popsicle Three

                Thousand the farthest
                He's gone in an official
                Whoop hip hip hooray!
                Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                @popsicle_3000:
                Danger incoming
                The popsicles are melting
                Three thousand of them
                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                friend: thanks man
                dynam0: no problem man
                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                Comment

                • Winrar
                  Quasi-porn
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1843

                  #413
                  Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

                  Originally posted by popsicle_3000
                  has to be between 18th-31st of dec
                  I just realized that that was a pretty old post, my bad, thought it was new like a week ago.

                  I'll just say something funny here as a post then. yo mommas so fat she don't even fit in my joke.
                  Last edited by Winrar; 12-27-2011, 03:58 PM.

                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

                  Comment

                  • popsicle_3000
                    Legendary Noob
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 4642

                    #414
                    Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

                    Round 2 started!!! GO GO GO.
                    and D6, this is a song none of you have AAA'd, so new pb's

                    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                    39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    one way to stream them all
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                    But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    Title: Popsicle Three

                    Thousand the farthest
                    He's gone in an official
                    Whoop hip hip hooray!
                    Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                    kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                    @popsicle_3000:
                    Danger incoming
                    The popsicles are melting
                    Three thousand of them
                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                    dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                    friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                    dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                    friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                    dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                    friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                    dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                    friend: thanks man
                    dynam0: no problem man
                    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                    pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                    Comment

                    • wildfireskunk
                      Purveyor of tea
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 1247

                      #415
                      Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

                      Oh man, what a choice of song! I could whore this all day long, thanks to my previous whoring of a paddable ITG chart XD

                      Edit - Note to self, remember to move the speedmod back from 0.01 before playing. >.<
                      Last edited by wildfireskunk; 12-27-2011, 04:07 PM.
                      ITG guru, FFR noob, wants to hug every cat.

                      Comment

                      • Trogdor!!!!
                        Forum User
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 1665

                        #416
                        Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular


                        Lol sightread. The 3 restarts were me finishing off my Pepsi and spamming the restart button till' I was finished with it. :3
                        https://violetsforever.wordpress.com/

                        Comment

                        • ohsosilly
                          Gets all the birds
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 669

                          #417
                          Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

                          Originally posted by wildfireskunk
                          Looks like it'll be a good score for your division though, so all is well! Keep it up
                          Thanks dude!! Nice job to you in r1 as well And I agree with, the D Team omgz...and-other-letters song is SO GOOD!

                          Actually, all the songs from 3.5 and below are among my faves on ffr, nice picks popsicle! I'll take this time to play all of them now yayyy time to whore outtttt

                          Comment

                          • popsicle_3000
                            Legendary Noob
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 4642

                            #418
                            Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

                            Originally posted by wildfireskunk

                            Edit - Note to self, remember to move the speedmod back from 0.01 before playing. >.<
                            haha after your post of excite bike in TB forum i take it?

                            and yes, some of my fav songs. you can tell i play mostly 7s-10s. i have a bit more trouble picking the higher level songs XD, although i try not to pick anything that'll make you rip your hair out lol

                            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                            39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            one way to stream them all
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                            But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                            Originally posted by reuben_tate
                            Title: Popsicle Three

                            Thousand the farthest
                            He's gone in an official
                            Whoop hip hip hooray!
                            Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                            kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                            @popsicle_3000:
                            Danger incoming
                            The popsicles are melting
                            Three thousand of them
                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                            dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                            friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                            dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                            friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                            dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                            friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                            dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                            friend: thanks man
                            dynam0: no problem man
                            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                            pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #419
                              Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

                              D5 will either not care

                              or hate you

                              Comment

                              • Zakvvv666
                                I catch fruit
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 2861

                                #420
                                Re: Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular

                                Those rolls are going to be rage bait lmao.
                                Good thing I'm good at short ones.



                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

                                Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


                                Comment

                                Working...