Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #1171
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • ichliebekase
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2006
      • 3213

      #1172
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Wow, that's sort of uncalled for :/ I didn't screen tilt, I even IM'd AJ with what I did.

      But whatevs.
      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

      Comment

      • krunkykai22
        <3 Jumpstream <3
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 5436

        #1173
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Ummmm Cheat??

        For one, I don't have my big ass screen anymore, I have a big ass Dell Monitor that you really can't work with. Pulling your screen down??

        Guess what, change the noteskin to orbular or metal, there's you're problem.

        Don't say cheat, that's wrong.

        Comment

        • justin_ator
          🥓<strong><span style="col
          • Mar 2007
          • 7648

          #1174
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Pulling their screens down? Cheating? What did I miss?

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1175
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            It's not uncalled for, the point was to not be able to see the arrows. Otherwise there's no point in the spon con. Changing the noteskin to see the arrows completely defeats the game.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • DarkCause
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2007
              • 64

              #1176
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Bloody was good, but N's farewell isn't worth my time. Those 3 arrows at once are not registering when even as a spread user. Might improve if I can find a solution to it.
              Attached Files

              Comment

              • ichliebekase
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2006
                • 3213

                #1177
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Other people play on orbular on a regular basis so it would have been figured out anyway.
                Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                Comment

                • qqwref
                  stepmania archaeologist
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 4092

                  #1178
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Yeah, I got a 14-0-1-0. I don't think there's any way to prove you didn't use screentilt/orbular apart from a video.

                  EDIT: 6 clean ^_^
                  Last edited by qqwref; 09-24-2011, 09:27 PM.
                  Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                  Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                  Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                  Comment

                  • krunkykai22
                    &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 5436

                    #1179
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    I'm sorry you had mistakes, that's not our problem. Many users play on other noteskins, someone was bound to do the same damn thing

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #1180
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      oversight on our part, exploiting on everyone eles's part - not going to use this spon con. I'll have something better to replace it later.

                      Comment

                      • Xx{Midnight}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 8548

                        #1181
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Um woah that's an interesting chart.... Lol I don't know how you'd pass this legit...

                        Interesting idea though nonetheless

                        Edit: Flashplayer crashed lol

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #1182
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          It's incredibly difficult to pass legitimately. You have to know the melody of the second half pretty well (pitch included) to make it out alive, haha.

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #1183
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            How can people even PA with the orbular noteskin in the velocity engine? xD

                            Well anyway, see you guys in round 3 :3 MOD RAPE !_!
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • justin_ator
                              🥓<strong><span style="col
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 7648

                              #1184
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Just tried it, haha. Loads of fun, great challenge. I see a million ways to cheat now, I get the problem lol.

                              Edit: I don't care if you guys are doing the contest, I WILL get a pass on this without cheating. Don't take the song down!
                              Last edited by justin_ator; 09-24-2011, 09:34 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 8548

                                #1185
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Hm I wonder what Epo would look like with that white background... lololol

                                Comment

                                Working...