Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFRGreen
    Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
    • Oct 2010
    • 1151

    #1186
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
    you couldn't go along with! D:
    I am not that kind of person.
    Thanks.

    Comment

    • xBBx Takedown
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2007
      • 2627

      #1187
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      Originally posted by FFRGreen
      I am not that kind of person.
      Thanks.
      Why so serious?
      Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
      Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
      Best AAA-Sword Strike
      Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

      Comment

      • FFRGreen
        Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
        • Oct 2010
        • 1151

        #1188
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
        Why so serious?
        I was trying to be polite O.o

        Comment

        • FFRBlue
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2010
          • 43

          #1189
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Originally posted by FFRGreen
          I was trying to be polite O.o
          Why don't you go *fwap fwap* somewhere else.

          Comment

          • ScarletSky
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2011
            • 1811

            #1190
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            ETA on round update? :3

            Comment

            • xBBx Takedown
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2007
              • 2627

              #1191
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Originally posted by ScarletSky
              ETA on round update? :3
              ^^^^^
              Doesn't know how to read
              Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
              Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
              Best AAA-Sword Strike
              Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

              Comment

              • V-Ormix
                Banned
                • Aug 2008
                • 4677

                #1192
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Originally posted by ScarletSky
                ETA on round update? :3
                this

                Edit: I am stupid, just forget bout it.

                Comment

                • ScarletSky
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 1811

                  #1193
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
                  ^^^^^
                  Doesn't know how to read
                  No, I read Kayla's message. -__-

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1194
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    ROUND 4

                    This round will conclude on June 4th, 4:00 PM SERVER TIME.


                    Division 1: Snowfall
                    Stepartist: Reshiram

                    Division 2: Pink Pop
                    Stepartist: Dossar

                    Division 3: Hands to Hide the Shame
                    Stepartist: Foilman8805

                    Division 4: Endeavor
                    Stepartist: Niala

                    Division 5: The Birds Poisoned Bathwater
                    Stepartist: Xayphon

                    Division 6: Waltz no. 17 in g minor "waltz of the big dogs"
                    Stepartist: o




                    Man I love being able to see your deleted posts & edits lol. Anyway enough with the trolololol go play your songs.

                    Ps I need a little extra time for me from last round we lost internet last night I didn't get to play. I'd certainly hope no one has any issue with this.



                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Sephiroth28
                      Snake Princess
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 929

                      #1195
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      Woot! New Round!
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Reshiram
                        The Vast White Note
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2011
                        • 1224

                        #1196
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        D6's file is so full of glitchmiss syndrome it's not even funny.

                        Comment

                        • SocoNhydro420
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 915

                          #1197
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          First try placeholder, i ****ing love terminal II songs, thank you Xayphon!!! Gonna love whoring this as well, no AAA will be coming tho im afraid
                          Attached Files

                          MUST... AAA...

                          FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                          Comment

                          • Elite Ninja
                            Kawaii Desu
                            Event Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 4828

                            #1198
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            lol I played D5s song without knowing who the step artist was and during the song I was able to guess it was made by Xayphon. I dont know how I was able to guess that though because I have only played one of his files lol. Im gonna make a vid this round.
                            Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                            Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                            Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                            Comment

                            • Sephiroth28
                              Snake Princess
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 929

                              #1199
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              Placeholder. Love this song though. Fun to listen to and play.
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • .Gazelle.
                                Mr. Skeltal
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 1506

                                #1200
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                p-p-p-place holder. really fun file


                                Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                                Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                                Comment

                                Working...