Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ScarletSky
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2011
    • 1811

    #1531
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    This one's a LOOOT better. But yea, those anchors just destroy my PA.


    Comment

    • 00Razor00
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 3530

      #1532
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      Fun fun fun.



      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

      Comment

      • Zekramcross
        The Break Ends
        • May 2011
        • 1786

        #1533
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        First go and....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture11.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	5249503
        This is a good sign for me. Hopefully I can FC this before the round is over.

        Comment

        • MaxGhost
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2008
          • 2141

          #1534
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Comment

          • Elite Ninja
            Kawaii Desu
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 4828

            #1535
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            ummmm I did better on D4s song than on D3s O.O wtf

            I suck lol
            Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
            Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
            Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

            Comment

            • Xayphon
              sausage
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2008
              • 1630

              #1536
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Got 45-8-12-6 on it sightread...can't whore it now because I dont want to wake up my parents x]

              Comment

              • Everr
                Strongest Survive
                • Feb 2011
                • 157

                #1537
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                Fair warning if you're going to complain you will be removed. It's the final freaking round I'm not gonna deal with it. It's been a stressful few days. I didn't think about the fact that Saphira would be going for more vaccines when this was running. She just got them on Thursday and they tend to make kids sick and very grouchy. She is and will always be my 1st priority.
                Haha you live up to your name! :P Your a mother though and thats what you should be doing! (: Can everyone please give this angel some slack! Look how amazing this tourney has gone and how well put together everything is! I appreciate everything and that you still manage to put together this tourney and round 5 when you could.

                I absolutly love D1's song btw! Its pretty hard has a few skill spikes in it too (: and I look forward to playing it in the morning but Im going to bed so Gnight everyone! Imma leave my comp on so I dont have to load it baha

                AAA's: 136
                Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
                Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


                FC's: 600
                Best Black Flag: X
                Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
                Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

                Comment

                • 00Razor00
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3530

                  #1538
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  lolz..



                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #1539
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Originally posted by Elite Ninja
                    ummmm I did better on D4s song than on D3s O.O wtf

                    I suck lol
                    Goes along with the fact that D3 is more constant, whereas D4 is up/down/up/down

                    D3 players should improve with practice (until they block), whereas D4 scores will vary ridiculously.

                    ...gimme a break with D3's chart; I had to put it together in less than two hours

                    Comment

                    • ScarletSky
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 1811

                      #1540
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                      ...gimme a break with D3's chart; I had to put it together in less than two hours
                      Woah, only 2 hours? I work on mine for days before I feel they're ready for any kind of public testing. But I guess you've also had plenty more practice than I. =/

                      Comment

                      • Elite Ninja
                        Kawaii Desu
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 4828

                        #1541
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                        Goes along with the fact that D3 is more constant, whereas D4 is up/down/up/down

                        D3 players should improve with practice (until they block), whereas D4 scores will vary ridiculously.

                        ...gimme a break with D3's chart; I had to put it together in less than two hours
                        its ok though. I just suck. I should be much better at D3s song but I guess I just need to play it more or something. I cant do some of the patterns in D3s song so thats what causes a bad score for me. I need to develop those patterns.

                        So its not your fault AJ ;D. I just suck lol.
                        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1542
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          Originally posted by 00Razor00
                          Fun fun fun.
                          Looking forward to the weekend......


                          And he's right about d3s song. 1st run through I got like almost 100 goods second run through I dropped it to 46 and that's me not even actually trying because I'm not warmed up so it's hurting the hands a bit to play atm
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • SocoNhydro420
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 915

                            #1543
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            Placeholder, man i suck at this song, awesome one tho! Lovin it. Will teach me some transitions i suck at. Definatly worth whoring.
                            Attached Files

                            MUST... AAA...

                            FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                            Comment

                            • flashpantss
                              Party Hard
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1310

                              #1544
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              working on improving.
                              10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
                              3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
                              Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

                              Comment

                              • remedy1502
                                remederpin
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 4885

                                #1545
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                Sightread? This song isn't hard at all, especially for the final.
                                Got like 3 goods on those derpy 64ths near the end. Oh well.


                                I'll post my D6 score later lmfao

                                Comment

                                Working...