xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • krunkykai22
    <3 Jumpstream <3
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2006
    • 5436

    #481
    Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

    There you go Hakulyte lol .... guess it just took some time.

    Comment

    • xXAll-ProXx
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2010
      • 2040

      #482
      Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I hope you're kidding, but since it's a 10, I'm still supposed to be fine.. not sure what's wrong with me.

      Edit:
      Edit v2: ..can't AAA files for tournaments apparently.
      Hi 5 )
      I have a dig bick.

      Comment

      • emulord
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2006
        • 778

        #483
        Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!



        good enough?

        Comment

        • remedy1502
          remederpin
          • Feb 2007
          • 4885

          #484
          Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

          You know, I bet you would be good enough by now to AAA without much difficulty if you stopped mashing everything harder.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #485
            Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

            ^-- Not bad, where do you get goods?

            Also, done with that..

            Comment

            • xXAll-ProXx
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #486
              Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!



              This was pretty much my first attempt on the song. I just got my exams schedule! and I won't be having more than half an our to submit a score for each round. So, I must try getting back home before 6:00 PM on Friday, cause that'll be the last time I'll be able to play FFR before the round ends!

              hmm, how to get from Toronto to Aurora in less than an hour....

              haku and SoCo, FUUU
              Last edited by xXAll-ProXx; 05-18-2011, 03:47 PM.
              I have a dig bick.

              Comment

              • SocoNhydro420
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2008
                • 915

                #487
                Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

                ill admit it took me a few tries, got some sleep and that helped ;p
                Attached Files

                MUST... AAA...

                FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                Comment

                • xBBx Takedown
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2627

                  #488
                  Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

                  Updated.
                  Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                  Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                  Best AAA-Sword Strike
                  Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #489
                    Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

                    you skipped mans0n's score buddy

                    Comment

                    • ScarletSky
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 1811

                      #490
                      Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

                      sweet, OP's updated. Now I can look at my epic score all day now.

                      Comment

                      • remedy1502
                        remederpin
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 4885

                        #491
                        Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

                        Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
                        hmm, how to get from Toronto to Aurora in less than an hour....
                        lmfao good luck it took me 2.5 hours to get to aurora for volleyball practice from downtown XD
                        took the Viva from Finch Station. Ugh.

                        Comment

                        • Frederic54
                          ツ
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 228

                          #492
                          Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

                          Bumping my old score since it's still the same song

                          Originally posted by Frederic54
                          God I hate this file so much, been trying to AAA it for ages...

                          Comment

                          • Zekramcross
                            The Break Ends
                            • May 2011
                            • 1786

                            #493
                            Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

                            I just found out that I am going to be working from 3pm to 7pm EST as a Computer Tech Assistant So I'm going to be busy as I will try my best to resubmit a better score early in the morning before school or a few mins after school. If I don't resubmit a score then just DQ me as I will be too busy to play in this tournament. Apologies for any inconveniences.

                            Comment

                            • .Gazelle.
                              Mr. Skeltal
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 1506

                              #494
                              Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!




                              Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                              Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                              Comment

                              • FFRBlue
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 43

                                #495
                                Re: xBBx Takedown's 6th Tournament!

                                Originally posted by FFRBlue

                                Just a self quote to show that I did the song a while ago. If I need to redo it, please msg me.

                                Comment

                                Working...