The Krunkykäse Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Niala
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 1697

    #1741
    Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

    Originally posted by woker-X
    Hello... I want to ask for an extension... I don't have internet in my home anymore

    and the school's pc sucks...

    maybe I can go with my gf and bring my keyboard to play hahaha...

    anyway... don't expect good scores from now on u.u ... so niala... congrats
    Awww It was really close, too. Here's hoping you get your internet back soon. :3

    Comment

    • ichliebekase
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2006
      • 3213

      #1742
      Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

      Originally posted by woker-X
      Hello... I want to ask for an extension... I don't have internet in my home anymore

      and the school's pc sucks...

      maybe I can go with my gf and bring my keyboard to play hahaha...

      anyway... don't expect good scores from now on u.u ... so niala... congrats
      Dammit you're the thing that I forgot to mention in my update. I'm sorry D:

      But yes, you're fine to submit late, I completely understand how it is to not have internet for a while. If you don't feel as if you can get scores in at all anymore then let me know. Hopefully you can get some scores in at your gf's house D:
      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

      Comment

      • Suicidalfatman
        Claws are better to FFR
        • Oct 2006
        • 678

        #1743
        Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

        Originally posted by who_cares973
        Its odd why you would go to all the trouble to take a shitty picture that's all
        I wonder why you care that's all?
        cause I dun care about your opinions for me prefer snapping a pic then to screenshot xD

        Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
        Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
        Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

        Comment

        • justin_ator
          🥓<strong><span style="col
          • Mar 2007
          • 7648

          #1744
          Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!



          Improvement. But I'm still working on it! haha.

          Edit:



          In b4 round end.
          Last edited by justin_ator; 02-11-2011, 08:58 PM.

          Comment

          • ichliebekase
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2006
            • 3213

            #1745
            Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

            Round 6 is over, round 7 has begun =D

            All scores for round 6 are now considered late.

            Round 7:
            D1: Youkoso! Himitsu no Janbaraya!
            D2: Forsaken Neon
            D3: Lunar Saturation
            D4: Midnight Dragon
            D5: Integraation
            D6: J'ai Envie de Plaisir X2
            D7: Death Piano


            Will do a final update of round 6 now.
            Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
            We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
            =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
            Garden Party - Dance, level 38

            Comment

            • TheSaxRunner05
              The Doctor
              • Apr 2006
              • 6144

              #1746
              Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

              so is D2 down to two people?


              Comment

              • Fantasticone
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Aug 2006
                • 6003

                #1747
                Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

                Woah I'm losing o_o, thought that Across Rooftops clinched it for me.

                Comment

                • Suicidalfatman
                  Claws are better to FFR
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 678

                  #1748
                  Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!



                  Happily take 1 good penalty ^,.,^

                  Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                  Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                  Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                  Comment

                  • ichliebekase
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2006
                    • 3213

                    #1749
                    Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

                    Updated.

                    Yes, D2 is really down to two people. Keep posting guys and I'll award you guys 1st and 2nd and you'll each get a nice fat sum of credits for being the last 2 of your division who have posted :]

                    I'm letting Frankie decide Takedown's [Robbie's] fate when he gets up tomorrow.

                    D7: 4 people + 1 person with problems = 5 people
                    D6: 6 people + 1 non-submit = 7 people
                    D5: 3 people + 1 person moving up + 1 person submitting late + 1 non-submit = 6 people
                    D4: 2 people + 1 person with problems + 1 questionable person = 4 people max
                    D3: 5 people + 1 person I want to move up and asked this already but waiting for a response = 6 people
                    D2: 2 people
                    D1: 10 people

                    If you guys submit, you'll all likely get credits, just the amount will vary.
                    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                    Comment

                    • ic0slay3r
                      Falangel <3
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2309

                      #1750
                      Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!



                      Don't you love it when you sneeze in the middle of a song >.>


                      wow both misses where in Green arrows, apparently I'm allergic to green arrows XD
                      Last edited by ic0slay3r; 02-11-2011, 10:11 PM.

                      AAA:531
                      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                      # of BF: 42


                      -------

                      Comment

                      • pmonibuv1
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 3236

                        #1751
                        Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

                        >:
                        FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                        FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                        sigpic


                        Comment

                        • xBBx Takedown
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 2627

                          #1752
                          Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

                          Originally posted by ichliebekase
                          Updated.

                          Yes, D2 is really down to two people. Keep posting guys and I'll award you guys 1st and 2nd and you'll each get a nice fat sum of credits for being the last 2 of your division who have posted :]

                          I'm letting Frankie decide Takedown's [Robbie's] fate when he gets up tomorrow.

                          D7: 4 people + 1 person with problems = 5 people
                          D6: 6 people + 1 non-submit = 7 people
                          D5: 3 people + 1 person moving up + 1 person submitting late + 1 non-submit = 6 people
                          D4: 2 people + 1 person with problems + 1 questionable person = 4 people max
                          D3: 5 people + 1 person I want to move up and asked this already but waiting for a response = 6 people
                          D2: 2 people
                          D1: 10 people

                          If you guys submit, you'll all likely get credits, just the amount will vary.
                          I do not like the sound of that...
                          Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                          Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                          Best AAA-Sword Strike
                          Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                          Comment

                          • sweet2kill210
                            I'm okay I guess
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 594

                            #1753
                            Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

                            Wow! Finally awesome score. ^^
                            Attached Files


                            Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

                            Comment

                            • justin_ator
                              🥓<strong><span style="col
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 7648

                              #1754
                              Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

                              21 minutes. On Level 50. Ugh. I'm not trying again.

                              Comment

                              • potter_rocks_out_loud
                                Still playing this game!
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 412

                                #1755
                                Re: The Krunkykäse Tournament!

                                New Skill token, and new fc. Woo...


                                Originally posted by OneHandNow
                                Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                                You never knew?

                                Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                                And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                                Originally posted by ChrisReams
                                You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                                Comment

                                Working...