Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
Aw...I was all warming up my speed and ****, and out of the blue I get 2 million on Holy Orders (as AJ will likely attest, seeing as it went unrecorded and it was at least 300K above my previous best). This is the third official tourney all over again: I'm warming up for it, and bam, I get this amazing score that bumps me up into a division where I get gang-raped.
Damn it. >_<
Aw...I was all warming up my speed and ****, and out of the blue I get 2 million on Holy Orders (as AJ will likely attest, seeing as it went unrecorded and it was at least 300K above my previous best). This is the third official tourney all over again: I'm warming up for it, and bam, I get this amazing score that bumps me up into a division where I get gang-raped.
Damn it. >_<


apologize in advance for the profile lol
Comment