Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Plan_Bsk81127
    snooches
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2007
    • 6420

    #2641
    Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
    I can already see that I'll be playing the first 20 seconds of integraation 1 billion times tonight. Rofl. XD
    These are the 3 ugliest burst in the beg. Didnt SS the others because they just rolls.

    Comment

    • Rodrig0v
      FFR Veteran
      • Jun 2009
      • 135

      #2642
      Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

      WHAT Program is that?

      Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
      I can already see that I'll be playing the first 20 seconds of integraation 1 billion times tonight. Rofl. XD
      Don't! Thats cheating!!! ahah lol
      Last edited by Rodrig0v; 11-5-2010, 02:29 PM.

      Comment

      • OneHandNow
        Banned
        • Sep 2006
        • 5305

        #2643
        Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

        Lol Integraation.

        Comment

        • Shikari
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2010
          • 2055

          #2644
          Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

          Integraation's bursts are

          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Shikari for resident profile artist

          Comment

          • OneHandNow
            Banned
            • Sep 2006
            • 5305

            #2645
            Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

            I love

            Comment

            • Shikari
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2010
              • 2055

              #2646
              Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

              I have




              rofl I'm kidding

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Shikari for resident profile artist

              Comment

              • awein999
                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                • Oct 2007
                • 4647

                #2647
                Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                I suck so much at hardkore. I still can't really play it. My score I submit tonight will be embarrassing but it's better than nothing I guess.

                I can't read those rolls yet...this might be my worst song compared to the community on ffr currently. Of course it's a song for this tournament

                sadly this is my best pa run ever...
                Last edited by awein999; 11-5-2010, 03:46 PM.
                Originally posted by Staiain
                i am super purple hippo

                Comment

                • OneHandNow
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5305

                  #2648
                  Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                  Yeah, the rolls are a pain. Try to read / learn them one by one x_x

                  Comment

                  • bob bob
                    This Is How We Do It~
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3226

                    #2649
                    Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                    i mashed


                    w/e
                    Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                    Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                    Waiting for 2 Million members...
                    5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                    Comment

                    • awein999
                      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4647

                      #2650
                      Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                      Originally posted by bob bob
                      might as well post some guesses (will post a score, just been struggling with the song choice )

                      D1: Destiny
                      D2: DO A BARREL ROLLLLLLLLLLll
                      D3:Hanjal
                      D4:Eradication (lol)
                      D5:I Hate the 80's (sounds reasonable)
                      D6: DeVour (i will ****ing hate you if you do choose it lol)
                      D7:VITAL MISSIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
                      DeVour!!!! I LOVE this song Sure would make up for hardkore gaytomic (very witty I know)
                      Originally posted by Staiain
                      i am super purple hippo

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #2651
                        Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                        Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                        These are the 3 ugliest burst in the beg. Didnt SS the others because they just rolls.

                        Burst 1: Jump trill: (12)(34)(12)(34)(1) - make sure to lift up your left middle finger, otherwise you'll hit a boo.

                        Burst 2: Good luck - this one isn't really easy to BS, just gotta hope you get lucky.

                        Burst 3: when you hit the D/R trill, after you hit those 4 notes, hit a quad on the 5th note in the same rhythm (i.e. hit drdr(ldur) as a 16th pattern). Do a 24th jump trill to clean up the second part of the color section (34)(12)(34)(12). Most of all, DON'T PANIC trying to cheat these patterns. You absolutely HAVE to attack these patterns because even the slightest of deviations will get you a good here.

                        Comment

                        • Shikari
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2055

                          #2652
                          Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                          Burst 1: Jump trill: (12)(34)(12)(34)(1) - make sure to lift up your left middle finger, otherwise you'll hit a boo.

                          Burst 2: Good luck - this one isn't really easy to BS, just gotta hope you get lucky.

                          Burst 3: when you hit the D/R trill, after you hit those 4 notes, hit a quad on the 5th note in the same rhythm (i.e. hit drdr(ldur) as a 16th pattern). Do a 24th jump trill to clean up the second part of the color section (34)(12)(34)(12). Most of all, DON'T PANIC trying to cheat these patterns. You absolutely HAVE to attack these patterns because even the slightest of deviations will get you a good here.

                          About the second, it's not that hard to figure out when you have in mind that the burst is, actually, a roll and 3 "arpeggios" (123123123), like those 24ths ones, followed by 32nds bursts, iirc, at Frictional Nevada (321321).

                          About the third... If you are not chasing an AAA, mashing is the key.

                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Shikari for resident profile artist

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #2653
                            Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                            The second pattern isn't even about the reading ability. It's just ridiculously hard to hit without bombing your PA. The third one doesn't even need to be mashed if you do what I've posted. At most, you'll get 1 good if you're able to be dead on time with them. Aside from the second burst, what I do for bursts 1 and 3 work 95% of the time.

                            Comment

                            • Shikari
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 2055

                              #2654
                              Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                              The second pattern isn't even about the reading ability. It's just ridiculously hard to hit without bombing your PA. The third one doesn't even need to be mashed if you do what I've posted. At most, you'll get 1 good if you're able to be dead on time with them. Aside from the second burst, what I do for bursts 1 and 3 work 95% of the time.
                              Well, you're more experienced than me, so I have to agree.

                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Shikari for resident profile artist

                              Comment

                              • ~Zeta~
                                Flag Master
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 2156

                                #2655
                                Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                                On my clean score:

                                First burst: I actually hit the bursts xd Can't jump trill it at all without getting 1/2 boos.
                                Second Burst: I purposely get a good to not bomb the 123123123 parts (IE, hit the last 2 notes of the 1313134 early to get on track with the 123123123).
                                Final one: I ended up hitting a quad/hand smash to the rhythm of the buzz. It's particularly hard to AAA it that way (did it on that run somehow). There's multiple ways to BS this file's intro.

                                Comment

                                Working...