Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wineandbread
    Custom User Title
    • Oct 2007
    • 2105

    #181
    Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

    Whoa, nice Across Rooftops. o.O

    I've gotten a few scores, just haven't submitted yet. Still trying to improve them.
    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    my semen is flying through the air as we speak
    We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

    Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


    Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


    Comment

    • Vanilla Mnm
      cavs
      • Dec 2007
      • 3258

      #182
      Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

      Okay, well I'm not posting my scores until I have them all, but I have a blackflag on CRASH the BEAT! & 6-0-0-0 on Tougenkyou -H.E.Remix-. I also got a 2-0-0-0 on J&C this morning, but did not take a SS of anything because I did not realize until now that we have to play it. FML.

      Comment

      • OnTheRox
        fractalsFRACTALS D:
        • Jun 2007
        • 161

        #183
        Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

        I'm trying to get all the good scores I want and then I'm gonna post them all at once. No worries, I did not forget about this tournament. ;]

        Comment

        • Fantasticone
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Aug 2006
          • 6003

          #184
          Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament


          Suck at all of these, peace.

          Comment

          • Azafreak
            Retired
            • Feb 2007
            • 759

            #185
            Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

            wtf are you doing in d5 lol

            Comment

            • customstuff
              ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
              • Nov 2006
              • 4892

              #186
              Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

              I'll just post my scores in here

              Last edited by customstuff; 08-25-2009, 10:51 PM.

              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
              Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
              Originally posted by customstuff
              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
              welcome to D6

              start playing

              Comment

              • wargasm1
                Cowbelling FFR
                • Apr 2007
                • 1289

                #187
                Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament



                Those are the only 2 i have done so far, tell me if i should keep the whole page for the next ones.

                Comment

                • Devilution
                  doin' just fine
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 822

                  #188
                  Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

                  so far


                  Comment

                  • xBBx Takedown
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 2627

                    #189
                    Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

                    I asked to be taken out.
                    Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                    Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                    Best AAA-Sword Strike
                    Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                    Comment

                    • Bolth mannn
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 2228

                      #190
                      Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

                      lol what is 0 doing in semi-pro's

                      Comment

                      • Plan_Bsk81127
                        snooches
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 6420

                        #191
                        Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

                        Here are 3. Still working on the others. OMW V2 I have mental blocks on now, Setsou mental blocks on the beg. messing me up, I fail at STP, and Melomans, eh, easy, but I suck at it. lol.











                        Last edited by Plan_Bsk81127; 08-30-2009, 03:57 PM.

                        Comment

                        • [TeRa]
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 9922

                          #192
                          Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

                          I'm probably going to cancel this due to obvious reasons.
                          Scores and prizes are updated if anyone cares though...
                          Last edited by [TeRa]; 08-26-2009, 04:34 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Wineandbread
                            Custom User Title
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 2105

                            #193
                            Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

                            Where did everyone go. T_T
                            I'll submit my scores in a few.
                            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                            my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                            We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                            Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                            Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                            Comment

                            • customstuff
                              ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 4892

                              #194
                              Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

                              No, please don't cancel it!!

                              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                              Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                              Originally posted by customstuff
                              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                              welcome to D6

                              start playing

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #195
                                Re: Tera's 2nd One Round Tournament

                                I wasn't even aware that this thing had started >.>

                                Comment

                                Working...