Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!
Actually, Gun... if Sprite was right in the Official Tourney thread about how many tier points you had, you could consider asking MetalAtlas about taking ichliebekase's place in beginner on Team ThatKJ. I've got a couple more TP than you, and OnTheRox beat me in Megaman's tournament, so I don't think it'd end up being OMGHAX. Sucks that nobody else on your team posted.
Edit: I need to shut up and stop helping other teams. No more posts until I have to post a score. X_x
Actually, Gun... if Sprite was right in the Official Tourney thread about how many tier points you had, you could consider asking MetalAtlas about taking ichliebekase's place in beginner on Team ThatKJ. I've got a couple more TP than you, and OnTheRox beat me in Megaman's tournament, so I don't think it'd end up being OMGHAX. Sucks that nobody else on your team posted.
Edit: I need to shut up and stop helping other teams. No more posts until I have to post a score. X_x




Comment