FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vanilla Mnm
    cavs
    • Dec 2007
    • 3258

    #886
    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    +1000000 obviously. And vanilla "alright, whatever you guys say. lmao." is simply childish, but would expect that from a 15 year old.
    Okay. & I'm 15. Thanks? I guess.

    Comment

    • krunkykai22
      <3 Jumpstream <3
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2006
      • 5436

      #887
      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

      My point exactly proven with vanillas last post.

      Comment

      • MetalAtlas
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2007
        • 1691

        #888
        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

        everyone- shut. the, ****, up. ceot scottish- thanks for both sides- but i dont want to hear or see anything more resulting this till we get things setttled. can it.
        As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

        Comment

        • Vanilla Mnm
          cavs
          • Dec 2007
          • 3258

          #889
          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

          Originally posted by krunkykai22
          My point exactly proven with vanillas last post.
          Dude, your trying to tell me I act my age. What a difficult point to prove.

          Comment

          • krunkykai22
            <3 Jumpstream <3
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2006
            • 5436

            #890
            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

            Enough. Do not post in here til everything is figured out vanilla. End of story.

            Comment

            • TC_llama499
              Resident Rock Climber
              • Feb 2008
              • 1573

              #891
              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

              stop gaying up this thread. shiiiit all you have to do is click the little PM button and we all wont have to look through 7 pages just to find 1 little score. how about no one talk here about this. here i even made this so everyone understands...



              o yeah and on this vista laptop i would get about 100 goods on CIA but if i went to my XP computer i can AAA.

              Comment

              • krunkykai22
                <3 Jumpstream <3
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2006
                • 5436

                #892
                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                Lol thanks llama for that interesting picture.

                Comment

                • TC_llama499
                  Resident Rock Climber
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 1573

                  #893
                  Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                  no problemo (;

                  Comment

                  • Prime8
                    Awwwwwww!
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1581

                    #894
                    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                    I like the pot leaf next to the "Good" rofl

                    Comment

                    • krunkykai22
                      <3 Jumpstream <3
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 5436

                      #895
                      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                      I just noticed that as well lmfao

                      Comment

                      • Vanilla Mnm
                        cavs
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 3258

                        #896
                        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                        Okay, everyone. Just let me be. Don't reply to anything I say because it's late at night, I'm acting retarded. I shouldn't be arguing. I get on this site to talk to ONE person. ONE. That's it. I couldn't care less on what the other 1.7M people think. I'm not replying to anyone's comments on my wall/Pms/Aim messages. Don't contact me. I didn't cheat, end of story. I'm not joining this tournament again, I'm not joining the team again. My posts end here. Believe I cheated, Believe I didn't. Honestly, it doesn't make a difference. Later everyone, enjoy this tournament. I know I would've.

                        Comment

                        • TC_llama499
                          Resident Rock Climber
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 1573

                          #897
                          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                          Originally posted by Prime8
                          I like the pot leaf next to the "Good" rofl
                          yeah i see nothing wrong with that picture

                          Comment

                          • star reaper
                            owning ffr since 08
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 246

                            #898
                            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                            um can some one tell when i should post my score
                            FGO AAAs
                            The Adventures Of Lolo, Time to Eye, Sparkle Downer, 11ELEVEN, Ketsarku Mozgalom, honki sentai majirenjaa -MAJI eurobeat version-, Jamais Deux, BEER, Across Rooftops. I Hate the 80s,

                            Comment

                            • MetalAtlas
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1691

                              #899
                              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                              Originally posted by star reaper
                              um can some one tell when i should post my score
                              whenever the hell you want
                              As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                              Comment

                              • scottish
                                FFR Veteran
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 3257

                                #900
                                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                                Okay.. IP checks! Yay!

                                List is..
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                Vanilla Mnm
                                User
                                User

                                But, some of those are with the AOL proxie sharing the same IP.. so we narrow it further to the AOL proxie ones..
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                None included Vanilla.

                                Leaving the list at in the end...
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                User
                                Vanilla Mnm


                                Vanilla, obviously you've been on her account. Any explanations? It does not necessarily mean you cheated on her account, but you definitely have been on it.

                                Last edited by scottish; 06-22-2009, 02:07 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...