Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • will08
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 486

    #1741
    Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

    noooooooooooo
    that same dreaded score

    Comment

    • Megamanmaniac
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2009
      • 1248

      #1742
      Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

      Hey Krunky!


      This is to qualify for the faceoffs....





      And this is the 5k that you would give me if I got all the tokens XD!


      So do I get to play Hajnal now?
      My main account is Elite Ninja now. I did not achieve all these skill tokens. This account is only to play them.

      Comment

      • MetalAtlas
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2007
        • 1691

        #1743
        Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

        Originally posted by will08
        noooooooooooo
        that same dreaded score
        acually it was a 2-1-0-0 before lol
        As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

        Comment

        • AC1speakerbox
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1242

          #1744
          Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

          So... I do believe mah division are dead =/

          Comment

          • krunkykai22
            <3 Jumpstream <3
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2006
            • 5436

            #1745
            Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

            mega, i will be sending you the 5k in a moment and no you have to wait til 1159pm tonight est for the next face off song xD

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #1746
              Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

              So...next round starts when? I think I'll try and make it interesting.

              Comment

              • Megamanmaniac
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2009
                • 1248

                #1747
                Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

                Originally posted by krunkykai22
                mega, i will be sending you the 5k in a moment and no you have to wait til 1159pm tonight est for the next face off song xD
                haha ok. I hope I will have time tomorrow then. Thanks for the 5k!
                My main account is Elite Ninja now. I did not achieve all these skill tokens. This account is only to play them.

                Comment

                • will08
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 486

                  #1748
                  Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

                  Gun92
                  faceoffs are everyday but you can only be in them if you get all the tokens (they're on the first page)

                  bobbob i got this 2day +1 better




                  And Metal Atlas somehow someway

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #1749
                    Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

                    I understand all that, I was asking when the new set of tokens, which would be a new round, will be announced or what ever.

                    Comment

                    • ThatKidJust
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2009
                      • 177

                      #1750
                      Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

                      faceoff going down in MP xD
                      TKJ vs Metal..
                      everyone must watch!
                      room = MetalKid

                      EDIT** nvm.... he left to AAA the damn song..
                      Last edited by ThatKidJust; 06-21-2009, 09:21 PM.


                      D3
                      Round 1 - {Red Alert} - (1-0-0-0)
                      Round 2 - Wrath - (AAA)
                      Round 3 - Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ (AAA)
                      Round 4
                      Round 5 -
                      Round 6 -
                      Round 7 -
                      Round 8 -

                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        <3 Jumpstream <3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #1751
                        Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

                        will idk how the **** you pulled off a damn bf on that song outta no where and 30 on hajnal

                        Comment

                        • will08
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 486

                          #1752
                          Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

                          whats a bf??
                          b stand for boo??
                          look at my replays ive been whoring the two songs
                          bf = blackflag got it *yes i know what that means
                          Last edited by will08; 06-21-2009, 09:46 PM.

                          Comment

                          • krunkykai22
                            <3 Jumpstream <3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 5436

                            #1753
                            Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

                            omg ... bf = blackflag

                            Comment

                            • Megamanmaniac
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1248

                              #1754
                              Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

                              OMG!! I finally FCed this song! And without mashing too with decent PA!!! I am so happy I fixed my random miss problem!

                              My main account is Elite Ninja now. I did not achieve all these skill tokens. This account is only to play them.

                              Comment

                              • MetalAtlas
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1691

                                #1755
                                Re: Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament

                                tried ffr another way and hey- wow last minute ftw?
                                As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...