FireKai Original: First Official Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • krunkykai22
    <3 Jumpstream <3
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2006
    • 5436

    #1906
    Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

    yes guru all the updates will be updated at 12 im sorry for the inconvience fellas xD

    Comment

    • warriormag17
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 455

      #1907
      Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

      My god... how much time do I have left for TB?

      Comment

      • krunkykai22
        <3 Jumpstream <3
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 5436

        #1908
        Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

        about a half hour

        Comment

        • warriormag17
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2007
          • 455

          #1909
          Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

          **** it... my keyboard sucks. I coulkd get to ****ing 1780 combo and ****it up with about 35 goods. Good game everyone. i'll still be around to rape the bonus rounds though.

          Comment

          • GG_Guru
            Let em' do what they want
            • Mar 2006
            • 3219

            #1910
            Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

            Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
            hahaha, my left hand can barely hit a double, 2 arrowed jack, I really dont think it can withstand a like 15 or more long jack with jumps. Im hopeing i can get a good run after SM, usually what helps me read better. lol.
            Eye of the tiger baby eye of the tiger.

            Comment

            • warriormag17
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2007
              • 455

              #1911
              Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

              BTW... I think it's the nerves that got me. I tend to get on-the-edge if I have to do something to stay in a tourney.
              I bet if i come back in 30 mins i could FC this **** no problem.

              Comment

              • krunkykai22
                <3 Jumpstream <3
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2006
                • 5436

                #1912
                Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

                tiebreaker is over, sorry 10 mins late lol

                Comment

                • warriormag17
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 455

                  #1913
                  Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

                  XD

                  Comment

                  • krunkykai22
                    <3 Jumpstream <3
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 5436

                    #1914
                    Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

                    sorry mag and gun, ... everythings updated!

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #1915
                      Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

                      **** happens and I just happened to suck at this song. Oh well.

                      Comment

                      • ic0slay3r
                        Falangel <3
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 2309

                        #1916
                        Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

                        Krunky the price for intermediate are wrong you are giving a total 500k not 400k.

                        AAA:531
                        Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                        Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                        # of BF: 42


                        -------

                        Comment

                        • MetalAtlas
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1691

                          #1917
                          Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

                          holy hell i survived the unsurvivable
                          As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                          Comment

                          • warriormag17
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 455

                            #1918
                            Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

                            Got lucky =P. I was getting 35 good combos up until 1760ish, then ****ed up . Good luck bro, I'm rooting for ya

                            Comment

                            • MetalAtlas
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1691

                              #1919
                              Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

                              Originally posted by warriormag17
                              Got lucky =P. I was getting 35 good combos up until 1760ish, then ****ed up . Good luck bro, I'm rooting for ya
                              thanks btw did you no that badman put you in beginner? lmfaooooo
                              As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                              Comment

                              • Conorn
                                Lord of the Tea Republic
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 856

                                #1920
                                Re: Fire kai original: First official tournament

                                Haha I saw that too, that's a horrible placement indeed.
                                Yep.

                                Comment

                                Working...