k, but heres my score, pretty poor, but ill imporve later. (can't spell at all)
Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
Waiting for 2 Million members...
5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5
can't seem to do better, curse you long and slow song!
Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
Waiting for 2 Million members...
5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5
i think ill go out, but at least i get some creds.
Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
Waiting for 2 Million members...
5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5
Dude, I can't believe you picked my ultimate mental block song. Out of all the freakin' FMO's you had to pick Night and Day. Krunky, I have nightmares on this. I hope you aren't able to read minds because you sir, just f*cked up my chances of winning.
Comment