badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bolth mannn
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2008
    • 2228

    #781
    Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

    shouldnt round projections be round eliminations?

    also

    As for prizes, I've yet to determine it yet

    shouldnt it be

    I've yet to determine THEM yet?

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #782
      Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

      Badman, you really should have thought this mini game through with so many spelling and grammar errors :P

      Comment

      • User1176756

        #783
        Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

        That's the challenge. I have bad grammar.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #784
          Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

          Theres a difference between a challenge and facing the impossible :P

          Comment

          • User1176756

            #785
            Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

            Then the Angry Video Game Nerd would be really pissed off at trying to guess the error.

            Another hint! K2

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #786
              Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

              Originally posted by badman7772
              Here's a hint everyone! This makes it easier but it'll be 1k for the finding again.

              "Thank you everyone for your support of this tourney! It's been a great one so far and lets keep raping the game!"
              As far as I can tell, the part that reads "It's been a great one so far and lets keep raping the game!" isn't in the opening post. That or I could be blind >.<

              Comment

              • User1176756

                #787
                Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                Originally posted by Gun92
                As far as I can tell, the part that reads "It's been a great one so far and lets keep raping the game!" isn't in the opening post. That or I could be blind >.<
                Basically what I'm saying is, the error is somewhere towards the special thanks section (the bottom) of the OP. There. I have dropped enough hints.

                If nobody finds it before the next update, I will throw out the answer and everyone will tell me that that WAS impossible to find.

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #788
                  Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                  Theres no total for the credit prize pool or someone is missing from the donations list?

                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #789
                    Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                    Originally posted by Gun92
                    Theres no total for the credit prize pool or someone is missing from the donations list?
                    I never did the donation total list and nobody's missing from the donation list.

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #790
                      Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                      As far as I can tell, no one really helped with the tournament so I don't think anyone is actually being thanked.

                      Comment

                      • User1176756

                        #791
                        Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                        I'm about to update so I'm just gonna throw it out so everyone will yell at me for making this so hard.

                        Comment

                        • ic0slay3r
                          Falangel <3
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 2309

                          #792
                          Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                          OMG i found it Kmay donated 173k, not 171k =D

                          Hint K2.... 2k

                          more accurate:

                          kmay donated: 173,741, not 171,782
                          Last edited by ic0slay3r; 03-11-2009, 09:44 PM.

                          AAA:531
                          Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                          Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                          # of BF: 42


                          -------

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #793
                            Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                            I bet there was no mistake for once...thats why its so hard, cause theres nothing to find.

                            Comment

                            • norsegod666
                              Well hello there!
                              • Apr 2008
                              • 522

                              #794
                              Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #795
                                Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                                ic0slay3r was the closest to finding it. The answer was kmay REALLY donated 171,781 credits and not 171,782 which was the impossible error to find.

                                Comment

                                Working...