Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sk8IT
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2008
    • 428

    #241
    Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

    All the beginners got AAA's
    tiebreaker here we come


    TEAM CHAOS
    --Sk8It--

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #242
      Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

      Updated, 10 minutes till the final round.

      Rounds over, final updates coming your way shortly.

      Last round is up and ready for some action, have fun and good luck to the finalists.
      Last edited by Gun92; 04-24-2008, 10:04 AM.

      Comment

      • FontSize72LOL
        ☆~{2D <3}~☆
        • Nov 2007
        • 833

        #243
        Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

        nice, this one should be challenging for sure. I still about 4 hours or so untill im home and can do it. i cant even play FFR in low res with this thing without lagspikes ><.



        Get Kancho'd


        Comment

        • PlayTrumpet
          Lamingtons.
          • May 2007
          • 590

          #244
          Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

          Every single time I lag and miss notes.. Not like I'll be able to AAA this, but still. =P
          HIGH-FIVING A MILLION ANGELS!
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #245
            Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

            Sorry beginners, had to do the same thing I did to Advanced, like I said, I wasn't allowing TBs till the last round and I had to pick a some what harder song then initially planed, I think I had like, That Thinetic Vibe or what ever as your song...too easy for such skilled players as yourself.

            Comment

            • Coda375
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 107

              #246
              Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

              had better pa, but had a miss+boo at the end.
              g off will probably AAA it, haha.

              What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
              Ralph Waldo Emerson

              Comment

              • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2003
                • 2119

                #247
                Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                I was a little worried about the other round ;o



                I expect lullaby to aaa :\

                Comment

                • FrenzyMidget
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1421

                  #248
                  Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                  Seriously, what is that? Novo to Tribal...

                  Don't mind me Gun lol, I'll get over it.

                  Edit: Great job on the AAA Ed, I'm still working on that one.
                  Last edited by FrenzyMidget; 04-24-2008, 01:24 PM.

                  Comment

                  • megamon88
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 2567

                    #249
                    Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)


                    Placeholder I guess. Pressure's on beginner!

                    Comment

                    • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2003
                      • 2119

                      #250
                      Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                      Originally posted by FrenzyMidget
                      Seriously, what is that? Novo to Tribal...

                      Don't mind me Gun lol, I'll get over it.

                      Edit: Great job on the AAA Ed, I'm still working on that one.
                      I think it's alot easier than Seven, just a bit longer. Not too bad.

                      Comment

                      • megamon88
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 2567

                        #251
                        Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)


                        Better score.

                        Comment

                        • g-off22
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 37

                          #252
                          Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                          eh, stinking boo at the end there :\
                          close Coda, if You do better then this ill AAA it
                          good luck mate

                          Comment

                          • [TeRa]
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 9922

                            #253
                            Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                            Piss me off more...


                            whatever. one boo was bs


                            Could impove, these were my first 2 games of the day...

                            Comment

                            • remedy1502
                              remederpin
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4885

                              #254
                              Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                              Yea wtf I have no chance against that... I get more goods than that during the 8th jumps at like 1200 or whatever. Tera wins, game over for remedy.

                              Comment

                              • [TeRa]
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 9922

                                #255
                                Re: Gun92's Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                                :silent cheer:

                                Btw, how the hell did you go from novo to tribal o.o

                                Comment

                                Working...