FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EI_Tizzy
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 942

    #1216
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    Update & ability pl0x
    Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
    Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
    After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
    Originally posted by Breedwell
    Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
    Originally posted by rzr
    They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

    Comment

    • ruferddude
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2004
      • 165

      #1217
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      The dumb slowdown at the end gave me averages. ; ;

      I laughed at my rank. I'm leet+1.
      Originally posted by darkshark
      Speedmods are for losers.
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      all the cool kids use 1x.

      Comment

      • AK_Parker
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 476

        #1218
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        I got a BF on OLB...I'm still trying to AAA it o_O

        Originally posted by jugglinguy
        Rofl. I wish my name was $
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

        This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

        Comment

        • jellygod
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1703

          #1219
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          yea you shouldn't have picked one last battle because the arrow slowdown at the end is really dumb.....and kind of unfair O.o at least i got lucky on my second try :P

          RETIRED
          ___________________________
          Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
          Styles- index,spread
          Tier Points: 148
          Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
          "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

          Comment

          • EI_Tizzy
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 942

            #1220
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            Keep going Parker! And don't give up ruferdude! And Zim... well, uh... get under 20 Goods YEAH!!

            We can sooo do this... if everyone in Ravenclaw catches spattergroit, that is
            Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
            Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
            After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
            Originally posted by Breedwell
            Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
            Originally posted by rzr
            They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

            Comment

            • AK_Parker
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 476

              #1221
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              I hate this.....I'll play it again after some Warcraft 3 >_>

              Originally posted by jugglinguy
              Rofl. I wish my name was $
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

              This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

              Comment

              • xplayfan
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 752

                #1222
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                I'm getting frustrated. I will hopefully AAA this tomorrow when I'm not tired.

                Comment

                • Cosmic M
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 328

                  #1223
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  will improve tomorrow



                  Final AAA count: 86+1+19 = 106 (I'm Done)
                  Latest: Zodiac

                  Originally posted by omgitznpv
                  & GUISE STAY THE **** AWAY FROM COSMICM

                  Comment

                  • Trumpetman4eva
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 149

                    #1224
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament



                    wow horrible PA

                    trying to improve.

                    Comment

                    • EI_Tizzy
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 942

                      #1225
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      REMEDY! Congratulations! Thanks to our efforts, these kittens won't die:
                      Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
                      Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                      After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
                      Originally posted by Breedwell
                      Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
                      Originally posted by rzr
                      They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

                      Comment

                      • Trumpetman4eva
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 149

                        #1226
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        Like I said, improving:

                        Comment

                        • zim311
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 392

                          #1227
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          *screams At Top Of Lungs* If I Dont F*cking BLACKFLAG This Song I Will F*cking Go Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          EDIT: phew. i feel much better. i'll improve tomorrow when im not besieged by 100 anoyying classmates in aim.
                          Last edited by zim311; 08-16-2007, 10:21 PM.
                          HTML Fatal Error 747 - A witty and creative signature is not available at this time. Press alt + f4 to continue.

                          P.S. This Siggy will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
                          10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
                          HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
                          *Random fireworks*

                          Comment

                          • jellygod
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1703

                            #1228
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            goodnight everyone.... good luck at improving your scores slytherin.

                            RETIRED
                            ___________________________
                            Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                            Styles- index,spread
                            Tier Points: 148
                            Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                            "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                            Comment

                            • remedy1502
                              remederpin
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4885

                              #1229
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              Originally posted by EI_Tizzy
                              REMEDY! Congratulations! Thanks to our efforts, these kittens won't die:
                              LOL! Aww that's so cute lol. I'm sending that to my gf =D

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #1230
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                The deal is, you guys can submit all the scores you like, and I'm going to keep an updated list until Zach gets back at around 5pm.

                                Try not to go back and update old scores, just any new score you get, make a new post.

                                Comment

                                Working...