FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #451
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    I always thought that they pushed those scores down, but i guess since it is already stated I might as well change how i've been doing it.
    Last edited by jugglinguy; 08-11-2007, 01:24 PM.
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • remedy1502
      remederpin
      • Feb 2007
      • 4885

      #452
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      Ya AK_Parker and rufer have to AAA, we need to get ahead of Ravenclaw.

      Comment

      • ~HentaiXXX~
        Banned
        • Apr 2007
        • 2955

        #453
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        No, stay behind, I haven't a problem with it.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #454
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          Our team needs to AAA as well ...

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #455
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            All scores and totals are updated!
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • ruferddude
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2004
              • 165

              #456
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              Originally posted by Xezial
              AK Parker and Rufer AAA this thing already
              Look at my AAA count: 10. All 10 of them were when I was at my dad's house for this summer. When I'm home though I have to settle for using my keyboard which sucks balls for PA. I can't even AAA mario with it. I'm really lucky I only got 3 goods really. I'm still trying for the AAA though just don't get your hopes up.
              Originally posted by darkshark
              Speedmods are for losers.
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              all the cool kids use 1x.

              Comment

              • remedy1502
                remederpin
                • Feb 2007
                • 4885

                #457
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                Hufflepuff:
                jwcgator
                ----------------------
                Fractal_Monkey (1) - 40
                Hoochan
                ----------------------
                EI_Tizzy - (AAA) - 50
                Remedy1502 - (AAA) - 50
                ----------------------
                Xezial - (AAA) - 50
                Zim311
                AK_Parker - (3) - 26
                ruferddude - (3) -26
                TOTAL: 242

                Ravenclaw:
                eurostud4
                ------------------------
                Xception704 -(AAA) - 50
                FRO
                ------------------------
                Travman301 - (2) - 25
                TD_Lito - (2) - 25
                ------------------------
                Cosmic M - (5) -22
                Trumpetman4eva - (36-1) - 10
                shad0wlord - (AAA) - 50
                ~HentaiXXX~ - (AAA) - 50
                TOTAL: 232

                Hufflepuff pwns Ravenclaw By 10 points.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #458
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  We'll see ...

                  Comment

                  • Black Yoshi
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1322

                    #459
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    *dies...*
                    Originally posted by Kairon
                    Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                    HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                    :O

                    Comment

                    • shad0wlord
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 247

                      #460
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      FRO said hes going to submit today, so theres even more points.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #461
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        So, I'll AAA the seeker song first thing tonight and submit it hoping someone doesn't show up.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #462
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          I'll work on the AAA later
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #463
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            lol manti, that's the same plan I'm employing.

                            > Prepare to be seekowned Manti

                            Comment

                            • zim311
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 392

                              #464
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament


                              there you go. i suck but its better than nothing. at the risk of seeming like complaining kid looking for excuses, the song was offbeat.
                              HTML Fatal Error 747 - A witty and creative signature is not available at this time. Press alt + f4 to continue.

                              P.S. This Siggy will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
                              10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
                              HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
                              *Random fireworks*

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #465
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                Yeah, I left FRO a message just to remind him.

                                Comment

                                Working...