FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FRO
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 332

    #181
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    Great video =]

    Hufflepuff's way to good, btw.
    FRO
    __________________________________________________
    Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


    Comment

    • EI_Tizzy
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 942

      #182
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      1) I don't think so... give us Rebirth, then see what happens

      2) Keeper number... I'll let it slide, but still...
      Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
      Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
      After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
      Originally posted by Breedwell
      Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
      Originally posted by rzr
      They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

      Comment

      • MilkChan
        Banned
        • Jul 2005
        • 432

        #183
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        Keeper on Slytherin...

        Oh snap!

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #184
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          Originally posted by EI_Tizzy
          Confused, though...

          Isn't there only 1 Seeker in a Quidditch match? So why is there 2 on each team?
          Uh....

          There is one seeker for each team. The seeker for their team are both trying to catch the snitch for their own team. On our roster, there's only one person as a seeker per team...

          There was SUPPOSED to be only one keeper, but we got a ridiculously large amount of people who were keeper worthy, so we made it two keepers per team.

          As for chasers, there's only supposed to be three, but again, that would restrict the amount of entrants, so we bumped it up to four.

          So ya, it is all confusing....but there definately is only one seeker for each team. =x

          Comment

          • remedy1502
            remederpin
            • Feb 2007
            • 4885

            #185
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            Hufflepuff we better win. We gotta pwn the other houses! =D

            Comment

            • rshadow8888
              FFR's Buizel
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 3120

              #186
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              lmao I'm a keeper? Sorry in advance but I'll try my best haha.
              You wanna trade spots? Maybe we would have a chance then.

              I know I would get stuck with playing some offbeat difficult song that I would get destroyed at.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #187
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                Damn I hate being a sub.

                You know none of the seekers are going to be inactive =/
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #188
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  Originally posted by rshadow8888
                  You wanna trade spots? Maybe we would have a chance then.
                  If you guys want to do this, I'll have to check with Junella and Zach first. I have nothing against it though...


                  Originally posted by DarkManticorex2
                  Damn I hate being a sub.
                  Sorry about that, but you were one of the later sign-ups, and the others had priority

                  =X

                  Comment

                  • Engler
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2340

                    #189
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    Go Gryffindor!

                    Comment

                    • Nightfirecat
                      ...back from the dead.
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3213

                      #190
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      Originally posted by ShadowSwordsman
                      oshi--

                      Beater? XD

                      P.S. - Eew. Slytherin. Evil folks. D=
                      haha... Me and rshadow are gonna pwn you and drawingjunkie... can't remember her nickname atm...
                      :P But hufflepuff is pretty good with ei tizzy as a beater

                      Originally posted by engler
                      Go Gryffindor!
                      YEAH!!!... Well, Slytherin (sp?) and hufflepuff seem tough... Can't remember who's on ravenclaw... Gotta check again.


                      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                      Comment

                      • ruferddude
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 165

                        #191
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        There is a lion, a snake, a raven, and a badger.....Of course the badger will win!
                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Speedmods are for losers.
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        all the cool kids use 1x.

                        Comment

                        • Engler
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2340

                          #192
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          We have Rebirth, though.

                          Comment

                          • ryanisadouche
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 666

                            #193
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            Originally posted by rshadow8888
                            You wanna trade spots? Maybe we would have a chance then.

                            I know I would get stuck with playing some offbeat difficult song that I would get destroyed at.
                            I'm not sure about switching, it's hard to say. I've been doing pretty good lately, i brought my average rank down to like 215. We're both better at different songs, but pretty even overall judging from other tournaments. I think I'll stay keeper and see how it goes
                            ...starting up again

                            Public AAA #370 - evil approaches
                            Tier Points - 329 (Tier 4)
                            Best Non-AAA - Schmollbluk (rank 26)
                            Worst Non-AAA - AIM Anthem(668)
                            average rank - 109

                            Comment

                            • rshadow8888
                              FFR's Buizel
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3120

                              #194
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I'm not sure about switching, it's hard to say. I've been doing pretty good lately, i brought my average rank down to like 215. We're both better at different songs, but pretty even overall judging from other tournaments. I think I'll stay keeper and see how it goes
                              Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm better than you, I am saying you are better then me at the easier songs. We are about even in the harder songs.

                              Comment

                              • EI_Tizzy
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 942

                                #195
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                TOTALLY didn't mean to say Seeker, meant Keeper... but yeah, I kind of see why now.

                                sup _Monkey... GO HUFFLEPUFF! I know badgers can beat snakes and ravens... lions, not so sure...


                                edit: Also, want something cleared up... mine and the Seekers' special abilities allow us to block shots... so, what does that mean in terms of points? Will they even score points for the Round? Do these special abilities affect the end of the Round, when the point standings come up?

                                All this is a little hazy
                                Last edited by EI_Tizzy; 08-7-2007, 12:02 PM.
                                Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
                                Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                                After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
                                Originally posted by Breedwell
                                Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
                                Originally posted by rzr
                                They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

                                Comment

                                Working...