FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zim311
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 392

    #1546
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    okay since everyones bored and has nothing else to do, how many pages do you think this'll hit before its over?
    HTML Fatal Error 747 - A witty and creative signature is not available at this time. Press alt + f4 to continue.

    P.S. This Siggy will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
    10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
    *Random fireworks*

    Comment

    • remedy1502
      remederpin
      • Feb 2007
      • 4885

      #1547
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      Originally posted by eurostud4
      yeah so I'm gonna go to bed too...so if he updates the song tonight still...it's all xception's fault. Don't ask why, it just is
      Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (2 members and 5 guests)
      remedy1502, eurostud4

      Haha still here


      I think I may add this to my sig.

      Comment

      • AK_Parker
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 476

        #1548
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        Well, he went to bed, he has school...he'll update it when he gets back from school tomorrow. BE ON AROUND 5PM EST TOMORROW!!!

        Originally posted by jugglinguy
        Rofl. I wish my name was $
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

        This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #1549
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          Ok, i am SO EXTREMELY SORRY EVERYONE! I had a major headache at around 8 EST, and so I was planning to just to sleep for about an hour, but apparently that's too difficult for my parents to remember. Oh well, I'm normallly on until about 12 EST, so sorry about that guys, I'm reading through the thread and what not right now.
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #1550
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            Ok, so I'm really embarrassed about everything that had happened tonight. What I'll do is release the seeker song at 10PM EST on Wednesday. Please tell jwc and eurostud about this. Releasing the song at this time makes sure that it's not going to be a battle of who can stay up the latest.
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #1551
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              I got it, thanks

              Comment

              • eurostud4
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2006
                • 995

                #1552
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                understood my good sir
                FFR.

                R.I.P. Steve <3

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #1553
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  Originally posted by MeaCulpa
                  My guess is school, priorities, etc.
                  School starts next Monday. I was on Xbox and whatnot and chilling with some friends. Thanks for everyone for telling me that the round even started >_>.

                  Comment

                  • EI_Tizzy
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 942

                    #1554
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    Thanks for checking up on the thread every now and then

                    Now go put a score in, please. XD
                    Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
                    Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                    After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
                    Originally posted by Breedwell
                    Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
                    Originally posted by rzr
                    They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

                    Comment

                    • zim311
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 392

                      #1555
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      lol. yeah hoochan come on. okay next time ill tell you round started =D
                      HTML Fatal Error 747 - A witty and creative signature is not available at this time. Press alt + f4 to continue.

                      P.S. This Siggy will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
                      10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
                      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
                      *Random fireworks*

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #1556
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        Wtf. My fault?

                        eff you ..

                        Comment

                        • MeaCulpa
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 841

                          #1557
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          Originally posted by hoochan
                          School starts next Monday.
                          I didn't even realize my last post got ninja'd. I was talking about jugglin not being there last night, sorry.

                          Comment

                          • jellygod
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1703

                            #1558
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            hey guys get a sub for slytherin im quitting

                            RETIRED
                            ___________________________
                            Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                            Styles- index,spread
                            Tier Points: 148
                            Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                            "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                            Comment

                            • rshadow8888
                              FFR's Buizel
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3120

                              #1559
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              ooh ooh i wanna be a sub

                              Comment

                              • ShadowSwordsman
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 658

                                #1560
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                Originally posted by rshadow8888
                                ooh ooh i wanna be a sub
                                Works for me, at least.

                                AAA's: 81ish
                                Most Recent: Prototypical
                                Method of Play: Spread
                                Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                                Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                                Originally posted by Silvuh
                                I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                                Comment

                                Working...