DS: FFR Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zeron
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2004
    • 546

    #331
    Re: DS: FFR Tournament

    No really, I don't know if MrPopadopalis25 is going to submit a tiebreaker score, if either AK Parker or Redorigami are going to submit as well.

    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    Zeron is win.

    Comment

    • BOSS_pjpaveloffga
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2006
      • 486

      #332
      Re: DS: FFR Tournament

      ive already talked to MrPopadopalis25 and he says he cant get a very good score but he might submit a sdg
      Originally posted by MrRubix
      They need an FFR suitable for Canadians.

      Judge 1, Difficulty Cap of 9, etc

      Comment

      • Silver_Brian
        ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2005
        • 5576

        #333
        Re: DS: FFR Tournament

        Man, I hate Kick it. I've had to play it for like 3 different tourneys and it sucks to AAA. =/

        Originally posted by Moogle-master
        i now have another excuse to grow a dick
        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
        "i've seen your little boy's penis"

        Comment

        • rshadow8888
          FFR's Buizel
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 3120

          #334
          Re: DS: FFR Tournament

          Originally posted by Silver_Brian
          Man, I hate Kick it. I've had to play it for like 3 different tourneys and it sucks to AAA. =/
          Same here. Of course I AAA'd it in the tourney I got eliminated from the following round.

          Comment

          • Zeron
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2004
            • 546

            #335
            Re: DS: FFR Tournament

            Don't forget that tomorrow is the end of the first tiebreaker song except for some peoples (you know who you are). Cheers, mates.

            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            Zeron is win.

            Comment

            • DarkbearX
              Shimose
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 1995

              #336
              Re: DS: FFR Tournament




              Betr submit for this tourney.
              im gay
              SRL Page
              Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
              D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

              Comment

              • Silver_Brian
                ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2005
                • 5576

                #337
                Re: DS: FFR Tournament

                Hehe, I guess I'm getting better at this. Got it first try.

                Originally posted by Moogle-master
                i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                Comment

                • Xezial
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 429

                  #338
                  Re: DS: FFR Tournament

                  be back in 2 weeks flying away from home, i'll try to get a hold of a computer though. X_X

                  Originally posted by Litodude
                  Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
                  Originally posted by nickadeemus
                  Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

                  Comment

                  • AK_Parker
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 476

                    #339
                    Re: DS: FFR Tournament

                    Originally posted by Zeron
                    No really, I don't know if MrPopadopalis25 is going to submit a tiebreaker score, if either AK Parker or Redorigami are going to submit as well.
                    I already submitted my score...I'll submit it again =/

                    Originally posted by jugglinguy
                    Rofl. I wish my name was $
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

                    This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

                    Comment

                    • SimpsonFreak345
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 330

                      #340
                      Re: DS: FFR Tournament

                      crap.
                      against darkbearX for the next round.
                      me = screwed. =[


                      AAA's: 74 + 2 + 15 = 91
                      Latest AAA: Tell, Pokemon DnB
                      Best AAA: Jurs OP, Destiny
                      Tier Points: 65 (53 + 2)
                      Most Recent: 2/4 - Sensorium - Single Digit Good

                      Comment

                      • MilkChan
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 432

                        #341
                        Re: DS: FFR Tournament

                        Hmm...I didn't tie with mexican_mafia eh?

                        Comment

                        • ~HentaiXXX~
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 2955

                          #342
                          Re: DS: FFR Tournament




                          There, just felt that I couldn't go out with SOME fighting. Not really trying to AAA, just wanted to play some FFR.

                          Comment

                          • Zeron
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 546

                            #343
                            Re: DS: FFR Tournament

                            Everything updated.

                            Three groups have tied in the tiebreaker. They have one day to submit a score for the second tiebreaker. Also, MrZombie and Sweet Feet have one more day to submit for the first tiebreaker.

                            Everyone else sit tight for a bit.

                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            Zeron is win.

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #344
                              Re: DS: FFR Tournament

                              Eww, Jumpstreams.

                              I lose. Lol.
                              Last edited by travman301; 07-28-2007, 04:25 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #345
                                Re: DS: FFR Tournament

                                Originally posted by Zeron

                                Three groups have tied in the tiebreaker.
                                On your bracket-thing, it says four are tied. XD.

                                edit : Wait, I think I understand what you meant now. =X

                                Comment

                                Working...