Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • paramountgymnst
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 335

    #61
    Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

    Comment

    • I like it
      Housekeeper
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2123

      #62
      Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)


      oh well atleast im in first

      Comment

      • Sniperz14
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 141

        #63
        Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

        meh

        Last edited by Sniperz14; 06-29-2007, 11:34 AM.
        AAA's= 17

        FC's = 157

        Comment

        • DefconZero
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 134

          #64
          Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)


          Benguin's Unofficial Tournament Spreadshet
          9th Official Tournament stats

          Comment

          • KH Luxord
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 409

            #65
            Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)



            Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
            Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
            Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #66
              Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

              Hopefully good enough, if not, I figure I have no chance in this even if I do improve it lol:

              Comment

              • rshadow8888
                FFR's Buizel
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 3120

                #67
                Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

                I suck at these easy songs...

                Comment

                • AK_Parker
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 476

                  #68
                  Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

                  *UPDATE*

                  Originally posted by jugglinguy
                  Rofl. I wish my name was $
                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

                  This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

                  Comment

                  • gamekboy
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 141

                    #69
                    Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

                    well i had to do the tiebraker and i know it sucks but here it is


                    Comment

                    • masterhickle
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 557

                      #70
                      Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

                      (why isn't it showing my picture?)


                      Three tries later....



                      Screw it, I'll just PM the link >.<

                      Comment

                      • Fractal_Monkey
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 464

                        #71
                        Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

                        @gamekboy: I've put in your tiebreaker score, but you'll only need it if there are equal scores immediately above and below the cutoff point. If exactly one more person beats 26 goods, or equals it, then you'll need the tiebreak.

                        Comment

                        • Liquid3arth
                          is LIFE!
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 833

                          #72
                          Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

                          horrible but will upgrade if needed



                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                          <----- Use it

                          Comment

                          • gamekboy
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 141

                            #73
                            Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

                            oh ok but here enter this one its better


                            Comment

                            • Silver_Brian
                              ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 5576

                              #74
                              Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

                              Don't care.


                              Originally posted by Moogle-master
                              i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                              "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                              Comment

                              • marioGP87
                                Shiny Zoroa :')
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 603

                                #75
                                Re: Yet Another Unofficial Tournament (Variable Prize Fund)

                                uploading photo...

                                Well, this is better than I thought

                                here it is
                                whoops wrong song. here it is
                                Last edited by marioGP87; 06-30-2007, 07:38 PM.
                                Originally posted by Kit
                                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                                Comment

                                Working...