New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rshadow8888
    FFR's Buizel
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 3120

    #106
    Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

    Originally posted by obie32one
    Rshadow, you win.
    I can't take the avmisses, so I just give up my PA every time. =(
    That's good.


    I had to play that song 2 whole times to get that score. That's more than I want to see that song... ever.

    Comment

    • obie32one
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 906

      #107
      Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

      I had to play it ONCE and gave up.

      Comment

      • paramountgymnst
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 335

        #108
        Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

        Comment

        • Nu0n
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2004
          • 1040

          #109
          Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

          ohh great, my guy AAA'd the song! TIME FOR SOME CAROL MEGA MIX


          muahahahaha
          Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

          Comment

          • dandandamdandan1111
            the baker man
            • Jun 2007
            • 2176

            #110
            Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

            Updated

            Comment

            • crobins
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 122

              #111
              Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.



              may improve not sure

              Comment

              • obie32one
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 906

                #112
                Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

                I'll improve it if you make me Dan.

                Comment

                • rshadow8888
                  FFR's Buizel
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3120

                  #113
                  Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

                  This song is so much harder than it seems. I think I have like, 4 goods, and I end the song and have 20. This score was surprisingly hard to get.

                  Comment

                  • FrenzyMidget
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 1421

                    #114
                    Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

                    I still only have two games played instead of three(1-1) I know I was against u84 did he submit a score? Well here's my score for this round.


                    Comment

                    • dandandamdandan1111
                      the baker man
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 2176

                      #115
                      Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

                      Yea...you'll have to improve.

                      Comment

                      • Liquid3arth
                        is LIFE!
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 833

                        #116
                        Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

                        ahh im sorry i forgot to take a screenshot but well you accept this?



                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                        <----- Use it

                        Comment

                        • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1479

                          #117
                          Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

                          I won't be able to submit here so just drop me out.
                          "This better not be Snowbound again"

                          Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                          FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                          Comment

                          • Starshot
                            /DJS\
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 1794

                            #118
                            Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

                            Comment

                            • DefconZero
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 134

                              #119
                              Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.


                              Benguin's Unofficial Tournament Spreadshet
                              9th Official Tournament stats

                              Comment

                              • TV_CHBY
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 72

                                #120
                                Re: New, And Improved, Tourney Of Dan.

                                well here it is. tried it like 6 times lol
                                Last edited by TV_CHBY; 06-24-2007, 01:23 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...