Rly Cool Tourny

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • itmorr
    Custom User Title
    • Jun 2006
    • 1498

    #256
    Re: Rly Cool Tourny

    Well then, problem solved. Thanks Bemani




    Originally posted by jwcgator
    (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
    (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

    Comment

    • itmorr
      Custom User Title
      • Jun 2006
      • 1498

      #257
      Re: Rly Cool Tourny

      Alright, started the next round. Sorry for that wait. I let everyone who submitted move on because of that trashy last round (except BemaniChris). This time it's FFA again, too.




      Originally posted by jwcgator
      (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
      (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #258
        Re: Rly Cool Tourny

        1.31 mil on my first try. had 0 mistakes until the final 2 rounds. think i had a total of 4. fun game though.
        RIP

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #259
          Re: Rly Cool Tourny

          Ugh, I've played that before, but now it's lagging so bad I can't do it worth crap, it's like 5 seconds before I can even read the next word, and there are usually like 5 already typed words on the screen still in my way, so I'm only getting about 40 words per minute, when I'm so easily capable of faster.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #260
            Re: Rly Cool Tourny

            1.477 mil.... can easily do better still. much faster overall, but made a ton more mistakes.
            RIP

            Comment

            • newblue22
              Munchlax
              • Jun 2005
              • 693

              #261
              Re: Rly Cool Tourny

              how much do mistakes effect your score? i only got 800k first time
              _____________________________________________



              AAA - 189 Level rank
              Average Level - ?
              Best legit. FC - Runnymorning (SGX Mix)
              ITG Overall % - 97.60(not updating anymore)



              ___________________________________
              Winner of HammyMcSquirrel's tournament
              Winner of rshadow8888's tournament
              Winner of travman301's tournament
              Winner of Colt.45's tournament

              Comment

              • eurostud4
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2006
                • 995

                #262
                Re: Rly Cool Tourny

                got 1.647 million first try. Every time the level ended, I was sure it was over, but then more came...

                I'm pretty sure I could highscore it, it'll just take a couple more tries
                EDIT: alright, I'm gonna set the bar this round. Highscored it...#97

                and here's the picture of the highscore list:
                Last edited by eurostud4; 07-4-2007, 05:29 PM.
                FFR.

                R.I.P. Steve <3

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #263
                  Re: Rly Cool Tourny

                  How do people get so many points at this? I'm probably going to lose, since it lags way too much at any of the keyboards I can play worth crap on. Oh well.

                  Comment

                  • eurostud4
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 995

                    #264
                    Re: Rly Cool Tourny

                    What I did was not go onto the next round until I had a really good score the first round, which is where you can get the most points. I got a 156 combo within the 30 seconds and got 750k. Then just tried to make as few errors as I could later on and I cranked out that score
                    FFR.

                    R.I.P. Steve <3

                    Comment

                    • itmorr
                      Custom User Title
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1498

                      #265
                      Re: Rly Cool Tourny

                      Round ending tomorrow :O




                      Originally posted by jwcgator
                      (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                      (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                      Comment

                      • newblue22
                        Munchlax
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 693

                        #266
                        Re: Rly Cool Tourny

                        im probably going to be last. lol this isnt a game to me . its typing
                        _____________________________________________



                        AAA - 189 Level rank
                        Average Level - ?
                        Best legit. FC - Runnymorning (SGX Mix)
                        ITG Overall % - 97.60(not updating anymore)



                        ___________________________________
                        Winner of HammyMcSquirrel's tournament
                        Winner of rshadow8888's tournament
                        Winner of travman301's tournament
                        Winner of Colt.45's tournament

                        Comment

                        • eurostud4
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 995

                          #267
                          Re: Rly Cool Tourny

                          so far I'm the only one to have even posted a score, and one of two to even mention a score that they got (Tass)
                          FFR.

                          R.I.P. Steve <3

                          Comment

                          • newblue22
                            Munchlax
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 693

                            #268
                            Re: Rly Cool Tourny

                            i guess ill just post a score then and hope they dont lmao.
                            _____________________________________________



                            AAA - 189 Level rank
                            Average Level - ?
                            Best legit. FC - Runnymorning (SGX Mix)
                            ITG Overall % - 97.60(not updating anymore)



                            ___________________________________
                            Winner of HammyMcSquirrel's tournament
                            Winner of rshadow8888's tournament
                            Winner of travman301's tournament
                            Winner of Colt.45's tournament

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #269
                              Re: Rly Cool Tourny

                              uh... my score is on my desktop.... i'm on my laggy as crap laptop.... so, yea. bad planning by me not to upload the photo. it's saved too.

                              oh well. i'll try this game tomorrow morning. see how i do on the craptop... but i get 1.3+ every single time on my desktop. oh well.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • jadeshark
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 4

                                #270
                                Re: Rly Cool Tourny

                                tass did you ban dcr??

                                Comment

                                Working...