FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFR Pro 21
    FFR R1 Vaporeon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2009
    • 1536

    #766
    Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

    Welp, well I totally missed the final round deadline, GG.





    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #767
      Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

      oh shit

      so did I

      oh well. Apologies to FG for the lack of submission for the last round.

      Comment

      • ehhblinkin
        Your Mother
        • Nov 2007
        • 59

        #768
        Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

        Originally posted by funiax
        gg ehhb for d3



        I'm sure I could get low 40g if I whored enough but I'm just too tired and I don't like the song
        Yeah, It became aware that I should be in d3 during this thing :/
        Good score though!

        Comment

        • FF_rules
          FF Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 668

          #769
          Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

          Sorry for the late entry. I just started playing today and a little of yesterday on a really bad keyboard at a friend's place. This is basically my end of day 1 score.

          Idk if I can try and beat it by the 23rd but I'll post it anyway. I concede trying to beat ehhblinkin lol (my average is around 50good; I somehow managed a miracle with this as is)
          Last edited by FF_rules; 01-22-2015, 03:46 PM.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #770
            Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

            I'm gonna wait until to put things in. Would prefer scores to be submitted by ~7 server time haha
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #771
              Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

              Is this actually D2 that I'm in..these scores you guys are getting are crazy!

              Last edited by Red Blaster; 01-22-2015, 05:12 PM.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • FF_rules
                FF Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 668

                #772
                Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Is this actually D2 that I'm in..these scores you guys are getting are crazy!
                Is it really? I can't even play any song in D3 (well; maybe the later half) I can't even FC songs past mid D60 atm lol
                (Those 1/12th jumps are easy once you understand the rhythm since the song generally maintains a steady beat, just gotta get used to doing 1 2 break 1 2 break) I find the hardest part of the song is the transition between the jazz swings and the straight 1/8th~16th dubstep parts though.

                I have to thank this tourney though; My hardest struggles were jumps/hands. I'm actually getting better at them now (I sure wish we had songs like Delirium/Gradeus/Vertex though lol, I just want to do streams and only streams)

                This is insane; what's with the difficulty spike from D2 to D3 lol

                Last edited by FF_rules; 01-23-2015, 12:41 AM.

                Comment

                • FF_rules
                  FF Veteran
                  • May 2006
                  • 668

                  #773
                  Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament



                  The sad truth that Ehh still beats me because of those previous scores c:

                  Probably not any time soon...
                  Last edited by FF_rules; 01-23-2015, 01:11 AM.

                  Comment

                  • ehhblinkin
                    Your Mother
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 59

                    #774
                    Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

                    Originally posted by FF_rules


                    The sad truth that Ehh still beats me because of those previous scores c:

                    Probably not any time soon...
                    Please tell me this was submitted too late

                    Comment

                    • FF_rules
                      FF Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 668

                      #775
                      Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

                      Originally posted by ehhblinkin
                      Please tell me this was submitted too late
                      "Funnygurl555: Yeah man; all good! Try to get a score in by the 23rd though."

                      Sorry ehh, I just did 1 game at the start and didn't actually play FFR at all over the entire week because I was loaded at work and school lol.
                      Last edited by FF_rules; 01-23-2015, 01:40 PM.

                      Comment

                      • PhantomPuppy
                        Washed and Irrelevant D7
                        • May 2012
                        • 1808

                        #776
                        Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

                        ff rules, best gif ever for a score snipe lol. priceless.

                        10th OT (D3): 13th
                        11th OT (D6): 11th
                        12th OT (D6): 6th
                        13th OT (D7): 31st
                        14th OT (D7): 25th
                        15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                        16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        you know what they say

                        under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                        Comment

                        • portalbob340
                          D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 812

                          #777
                          Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament



                          9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                          Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                          One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                          One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                          Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                          10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                          Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #778
                            Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

                            So I intended to only wait for those who had extensions until today while everyone else was done a couple days ago. Hue
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • portalbob340
                              D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 812

                              #779
                              Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

                              It seems that my score wasn't recorded the first time.


                              9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                              Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                              One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                              One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                              Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                              10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                              Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #780
                                Re: FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament

                                oh, haha ok
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...