Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Deidara837
    For a New Beginning
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2008
    • 1751

    #1186
    Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

    Placeholder. Wrecked the shit out of the first half. Last fifth not so much.



    Also placeholder. Probably the best I'm gonna get on night #1

    Last edited by Deidara837; 08-3-2014, 11:06 PM.

    _9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
    10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
    11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

    EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet

    Comment

    • AutotelicBrown
      Under the scarlet moon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2014
      • 923

      #1187
      Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

      I believe I can do better than that but I'll set the bar for D5b

      Play my files

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #1188
        Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

        I like that D1 wound up being pretty closely matched in the later rounds.

        Good show to Lavadoom4 and Red Blaster.
        Last edited by hi19hi19; 08-4-2014, 12:00 AM.


        Comment

        • Pizza69
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2013
          • 700

          #1189
          Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

          Dammit wtf AB stop being good

          Comment

          • SK8R43
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Jan 2008
            • 4684

            #1190
            Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            I like that D1 wound up being pretty closely matched in the later rounds.

            Good show to Lavadoom4 and Red Blaster.
            Except lavadoom isnt really D1 :P
            Thee Burstinator
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1191
              Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

              Originally posted by SK8R43
              Except lavadoom isnt really D1 :P
              Been saying this all along.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • SuperNOVA Gian
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2009
                • 355

                #1192
                Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

                EDIT: another slight improvement





                Still improving, people in D5 are insane, playing so well, if official tournaments gonna be harder than this I'm gonna need a LOT of practice or I wont stand a chance, good job people

                Last edited by SuperNOVA Gian; 08-4-2014, 11:01 AM.

                Comment

                • CarrotCake94
                  ~Cuddable Wagon~
                  • May 2009
                  • 279

                  #1193
                  Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney



                  sorry for the late scores. I went on a trip during the weekend x.x



                  pace holder for now
                  Wagon~Wagon~Wagon

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1194
                    Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Been saying this all along.
                    There was absolutely NOTHING in his ranks that said otherwise this whole tournament. He also didn't play that well throughout the whole thing either. There was nothing until this final round that showed he wasn't D1.

                    As far as I'm concerned he cheated and is DQed from any prizes. Obviously his skill was being hidden or it's someone on an alternate account. Something isn't right.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1195
                      Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

                      So what is the word on this extending to another round?
                      All jokes aside, I've been having a lot of fun playing and stuff and I'm sad it's coming to a close
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Kanzas
                        Buh
                        • Jul 2014
                        • 1459

                        #1196
                        Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

                        This was indeed a great pre-official tournament, and I too wish it were going to last just a bit longer. I have to make up for my terrible score in round 3 lol


                        But, I think my final score update for Z put me back into second
                        Last edited by Kanzas; 08-4-2014, 02:36 PM.




                        Top 5
                        Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                        party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                        Fei Longer - AAA
                        HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                        Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                        Comment

                        • Untimely Friction
                          D6 Challeneged
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 1267

                          #1197
                          Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

                          CRANK DA BASS (d5 plays 90's time pls)

                          Comment

                          • samurai7694
                            바보
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4640

                            #1198
                            Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

                            your move AJ! I want to see you AAA this



                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #1199
                              Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

                              Alrighty, time to work it. Getting decent at this (all restarts except for one were just isolations of the wall to the end).
                              Last edited by TC_Halogen; 08-4-2014, 04:09 PM.

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #1200
                                Re: Psychoangel691 hosts a tourney

                                Placeholder:

                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...